Rubik's Cubes

Status
Not open for further replies.

happa95

AW's nonentity
Registered
Reaction score
How many of you have solved this delectable 80s toy? After a few months of practicing it, I'm actually ranked fairly high in the world. I average around 20 seconds for solving it regularly and about 1:30 for solving it blindfolded. How could someone possibly do such a thing? Before solving, I am handed a scrambled cube. I then memorize it for as long as I need (the memorization is counted in the total time) and then solve it. Just thought I'd share. :hi:

Dawnstorm

punny user title, here
Registered
Reaction score
I never once managed to solve it. I took it apart and reassembled it. I even removed the stickers on one, re-sticking them correctly, but the result was... ugly.

I'm utterly rubik-cubically untalented.

cethklein

Registered
Reaction score
I hate them, to the point where they could potentially bring me to violence. I've solved five of six sides, but never the complete cube.

NewKidOldKid

diplomat
Registered
Reaction score
I hate them, to the point where they could potentially bring me to violence. I've solved five of six sides, but never the complete cube.

Is that even possible? :Shrug:
Where would you get the extra color square so the last side is not done? :)

Last edited:

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
I know a guy who can do those huge ones, like ten cubes high and wide (or however many) in a couple of minutes. There's some method he uses so he doesn't even have to think about it. He's the younger brother of one of my husband's high school friends and he does it to "impress the girls" whenever we're all over. Like it's so sexy. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.