PDA

View Full Version : Agent question

davidh_99709
05-19-2006, 11:10 AM
Dear Mr. Zack
Thanks for all the great information you put on this board! I went to your website and there may be a small error. I do not see how you can receive twenty-five request sample chapters and decline thirty-five. By the way, if you ever start taking submissions again :)

In October 2005, In October, we received 134 query letters and declined ninety-two. We received twenty-five requested sample chapters. declined thirty-five. We requested twelve more, as well as two proposals. We received two requested full manuscripts and requested four more. We offered representation to one client.

Popeyesays
05-19-2006, 06:58 PM
Dear Mr. Zack
Thanks for all the great information you put on this board! I went to your website and there may be a small error. I do not see how you can receive twenty-five request sample chapters and decline thirty-five. By the way, if you ever start taking submissions again :)

In October 2005, In October, we received 134 query letters and declined ninety-two. We received twenty-five requested sample chapters. declined thirty-five. We requested twelve more, as well as two proposals. We received two requested full manuscripts and requested four more. We offered representation to one client.

Probably 'cause they were counting what was done in October which included submissions at the end of September.

Regards,
Scott

victoriastrauss
05-19-2006, 09:14 PM
Andy Zack doesn't post to AW any longer.

- Victoria