Status
Not open for further replies.

Pepper

I IS PRANCING
Registered
Reaction score
Website
houseofpeppers.blogspot.com
My hubby loves online games. I hate online games. So why is it, one week after we've returned from our honeymoon, we're BOTH playing Aion? :tongue

I don't like the idea that we have to pay a subscription for a game that eats truckloads of time. Very bad indeed.

But it's so gosh-darn purdy! :D And you can, like, FLY and stuff. :D :D

Anyone else playing Aion at the moment?

Pepper

I IS PRANCING
Registered
Reaction score
Website
houseofpeppers.blogspot.com
We can't afford it either, and we certainly can't afford the Star Wars one that's coming out next year that my man desperately wants.

I'm hoping that a huge run of awesome (normal) games flood the market to distract his attention away from online games for a while. It would save us some money, at least.

In the meantime, I'm doing the whole "I've got your back" in cooperative play. :p

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
We can't afford it either, and we certainly can't afford the Star Wars one that's coming out next year that my man desperately wants.

I'm hoping that a huge run of awesome (normal) games flood the market to distract his attention away from online games for a while. It would save us some money, at least.

In the meantime, I'm doing the whole "I've got your back" in cooperative play. :p
D2D turned 5, bunch of games, all $5 each.

Robin

What have I gotten myself into?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.robinbridges.com
It's sooo pretty! My hubby is the same, Pepper- looking for something to hold his attention until Star Wars comes out.

And I didn't see anything interesting on D2D's site that I didn't already have. :(

BradyBones

Picking Up the Pieces
Registered
Reaction score
Website
rbradyfrost.com
My buddy got in during beta and let me give it a shot. It was beta, so lag was a bit of an issue, but it felt clunky to me. And the constant character yelling was hella annoying. I guess you could turn that off, but it was just one more thing that bothered me.

I actually canceled my WoW subscription recently because I have no desire to log in. Maybe I will give it another shot when the expansion comes out, but I just can't help but think of how big of a waste it is to sit in the game when I could be writing or reading. It's a little weird, to be honest, how suddenly that thought struck me -- as if out of the blue.

bearilou

DenturePunk writer
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
yawping barbarically over the roofs of the world
I actually canceled my WoW subscription recently because I have no desire to log in. Maybe I will give it another shot when the expansion comes out, but I just can't help but think of how big of a waste it is to sit in the game when I could be writing or reading. It's a little weird, to be honest, how suddenly that thought struck me -- as if out of the blue.

Funny you mention this as I'm going through the same thing right now. It's a chore to sign on and I find that I prefer to concentrate on my writing.

So...it's what I do. I'll soon need a mental break and I'll go back to WoW for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.