Larry King interviews Ahmadinejad

SPMiller

Prodigiously Hanged
Registered
Reaction score
Website
seanpatrickmiller.com
Which guy?

Ahma's the same nutter he always was. King's still a television personality. Both of them are real. And I think they're "for" real, too.

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, it's all about ratings and I don't know what purpose it serves to interview a thug like Ahmadinejad. He only answers questions with lies.

blacbird

Registered
Reaction score
Anybody who watches Larry King for informational value is an idiot, regardless of who he's "interviewing". Larry King is the Grandmaster of Vacuous Nonsense.

caw

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
"I'm sure this is on the minds of everyone in the audience: How is Xerxes, and where does he buy his gold?"

Woof

Outward Hound
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Anybody who watches Larry King for informational value is an idiot, regardless of who he's "interviewing". Larry King is the Grandmaster of Vacuous Nonsense.

caw

It's tabloid media. Nobody is tuning in to attain enlightenment. But behind the sensationalism, there is a far more troubling question, and that is, why is an international dictator like Ahmadinejad--one who isn't even the legitimate President of Iran, being legitimized on national television?

Fran

Slate grey mole person
Registered
Reaction score
It's tabloid media. Nobody is tuning in to attain enlightenment. But behind the sensationalism, there is a far more troubling question, and that is, why is an international dictator like Ahmadinejad--one who isn't even the legitimate President of Iran, being legitimized on national television?

For viewing figures? It does seem many of you aren't that interested, though. Maybe it'll backfire. I've never seen Larry King, so can't comment on his show. I personally have no interest in anything Ahmadinejad has to say to legitimise his election 'win', and it's possible he'll make a total arse of himself. Not that it matters if no one's watching...