Lonely One's official NCAA College Football thread

The Lonely One

Why is a raven like a writing desk?
Registered
Reaction score
This isn't your grandma's macrame thread.

I'm starting this thread here because I don't think it would fit elsewhere, hopefully we can keep up with it throughout the season.

All things college football.

If I had the power to I'd encourage shit-talking. Discuss the great games this week. Smash beer cans and grunt. Break remote controls. Stuff like that.

Right now I'm counting down to Michigan State/Notre Dame kickoff.

The Lonely One

Registered
Reaction score
I suppose I could talk to myself about football...

Michigan's up, NC's up, Florida and Tennessee should be interesting as well.

Boston College and Clemson is a rain game. WHAT IS YOU WATCHING!!!

Silver King

Megalops Erectus
Registered
Reaction score
Celina has a college football thread over in the Sports and Fitness forum. You should visit that discussion and give her a hard time. The more trash talking, the better!

This thread would be a good fit for that forum, and I'll move it over there after a while if I don't forget.

By the way, it looks like Florida gave Tennessee a nice little spanking today. Now maybe Lane Kiffin can eat some crow for a while.

Jcomp

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Celina has a college football thread over in the Sports and Fitness forum. You should visit that discussion and give her a hard time. The more trash talking, the better!

This thread would be a good fit for that forum, and I'll move it over there after a while if I don't forget.

By the way, it looks like Florida gave Tennessee a nice little spanking today. Now maybe Lane Kiffin can eat some crow for a while.

It should've been a lot worse though. They actually only ended up winning by 10. Florida blew a lot of opportunities and Tennessee's kids showed considerable heart given how woefully outmatched they were. Their coach is a toolbag, but his pops is a good dude and put together a solid defensive gameplan.

The Lonely One

Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the link, Silver King. I'll be going there often from now on (well...until the season ends).

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
florida-gators-fans-1.jpg