Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
I think I've got most of you linked on my blog--spent a good part of the night adding stuff to the template. I actually am slowly gaining a not-terrible google ranking.

I have Kira, Joanne, Becky, Anne, Allison (sthrnwriter)--but if I've missed someone who would like a link, give me a shout. :) The sidebar is starting to fill up, but there's still some room.

BlueTexas

Back from self-exile land.
Registered
Reaction score
Cool, Mac! Thanks.

I'll return the favor when next I update.

sthrnwriter

Snoopy Dance!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
Thanks Mac. I added a link to your blog on mine.

The same goes for me. If you would like me to add your link to my website and/or blog, let me know.

awatkins

Not harboring illegal parrot
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
Mac, you sweet thing, you! I just now saw that you added my link to your blog! I'm humbled and honored. Thank you. :Hug2:

P.S. Anybody who writes their master's thesis about Pet Sematary is just plain cool. :D

Last edited:

Fractured_Chaos

Distra-- Ooh! Shiny!
Registered
Reaction score
MacAllister said:
I think I've got most of you linked on my blog--spent a good part of the night adding stuff to the template. I actually am slowly gaining a not-terrible google ranking.

I have Kira, Joanne, Becky, Anne, Allison (sthrnwriter)--but if I've missed someone who would like a link, give me a shout. :) The sidebar is starting to fill up, but there's still some room.

Hey! You have me, too! But you didn't even list me!

:( *sniffles*

Here's my links.

http://www.livejournal.com/users/lorriejharris/

http://www.livejournal.com/users/shadow_walking/

Last edited:

BlueTexas

Back from self-exile land.
Registered
Reaction score
I added your link to my blog, Scott.

MacAllister

'Twas but a dream of thee
Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
:Hug2:Lorrie--since your lj is "friends only" to comment, I thought I'd wait to hear from you to put a link up--wasn't sure how public you wanted it to be. :) Will go and correct that situation right now!

Scott, I'll put your links up too, and thanks!

ScottAJohnson

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.americanhorrorwriter.net
MacAllister said:
:Hug2:Lorrie--since your lj is "friends only" to comment, I thought I'd wait to hear from you to put a link up--wasn't sure how public you wanted it to be. :) Will go and correct that situation right now!

Thanks Mac!

Fractured_Chaos

Distra-- Ooh! Shiny!
Registered
Reaction score
MacAllister said:

Awwww. I'm being silly ;)

And it's open to all, now.

I had it friends only to comment back ages ago for other reasons, but that's all changed.

And darned if I didn't forget that I had it that way, until I was doing some clean-up, and stuff >.<;;

And the "Shadow Walking" journal is open, too.

I just ask that anyone who comments, please let me know who you are, so I can say "Thank you" :D

MacAllister

Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Hola, yourself, l.Stormgaye

Tell us a bit about yourself, why dontcha?

MacAllister

Staff member
Boss Mare
Administrator
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
Website
macallisterstone.com
Yeah--link me up, Nique! I'll put your link up on mine later today. :) Thanks for the compliment, and don't be shy about commenting!

Nicholas S.H.J.M Woodhouse

swooping after you
Registered
Reaction score
MacAllister said:
Yeah--link me up, Nique! I'll put your link up on mine later today.

Thanks Mac - but you don't have to if you don't want to. Some people in the past have complained about some of the material being too risque and naughty (that material has been removed, but it still could happen - I have that kind of mind). So, give it a goosey, but if you feel its a bit too raunchy or disgusting then I won't take it personally.

Nicholas S.H.J.M Woodhouse

swooping after you
Registered
Reaction score
Will do Blue Texas (may I take this opportunity to say that I enjoyed your writing in the semi final when I just got to this forum).
Take care!

Fractured_Chaos

Distra-- Ooh! Shiny!
Registered
Reaction score
Nique Zoolio said:
Thanks Mac - but you don't have to if you don't want to. Some people in the past have complained about some of the material being too risque and naughty (that material has been removed, but it still could happen - I have that kind of mind). So, give it a goosey, but if you feel its a bit too raunchy or disgusting then I won't take it personally.

*Pshaw*

We be writers here. It's kinda hard to offend some of us that easily! Besides, it's -your- blog. There's no reason you should have to remove anything from it, unless -you- want to.

And on that note...Do y'all mind if I link everyone as well?

TemlynWriting

The Tony Award-winning
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.temlynwriting.com
Well, I didn't want to post here yet because I'm in the midst of making some changes, but currently my blog is located at:

http://juliawrites.blogspot.com

I've already link quite a few of you there, but I always have room for more. I'm going to be weeding through the extra links that I have and don't use, as I add more people.

I am considering moving it to my personal website (which is in the making -- I'll post the link when it's ready so you may link to it as well), and using WordPress instead of Blogger/BlogSpot.

Does anyone have any experience with WordPress that they'd like to share? I've got a few specific reasons why I'm interested in using it, but I may test it out against BlogSpot for a little while, to compare them both.

Status
Not open for further replies.