Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetleaf

Momentary lapse of reason
Registered
Reaction score
At last, OFFICIALLY in the middle of nowhere. But
I'm hanging out for it.

Angus starts next term (2 weeks of holidays starts next week) and we had to go for a couple of visits to get him used to it before he starts there on his own.

It's madness. I couldn't do that every day, it's bad enough having my own two. I'm planning on training Ethan to have his nap while Angus is at kindy so I get a couple of hours free. :D
I was going to use it to write, but hubby is supposed to be starting nights, so I'll write then instead.

I just need a break from people, really. :D

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I thought the purpose of family photos--particularly ones that got posted--was to be humiliating.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Right. And what is the only animal that always has humps? CAMELS! Thus, it's Camel Day. :D

Yeah, I know, humpback whales have humps, but not ALL whales have humps, so it doesn't work, y'know?

:D

writeronfire

Like my boots?
Registered
Reaction score
My humps are out front. There, I'll say it for you.

Hey, people, I am inching close to 100 rep points! What happens at that point? Do I win something?

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
No, not really. Though we shall celebrate :D

However, if you will notice, by hovering your mouse down below the "P" in posts under your av, it will say nice things about you.

Eventually, they will run out of nice things to say about you, and it will say so, but that takes about 1000 reps.

I am bummed bcs no one mentioned this to me until I was past 1000 reps and so I missed all the little different things it says. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.