Obsessive Rep Point Checkers Club, v2

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
*runs in ...locks the door... Throws down several cans of lime green spray paint...slams a red bull...dives behind the couch...Peeks over the back of it*

if anyone asks I have been here the whole time...

I think you're covered. I've been asleep most of the day and I don't think Boston wants to get flipped anymore. ;)

som1luvsmi

My brother loves me thiiis much! :)
Registered
Reaction score
About a block away from the nuthouse...they've sta
Website
randomlyabstract.blogspot.com
I would love red bull.... goes fantastically with Vodka...

Cannot wait to see what happens next!

Ugghh....I get nauseous just thinking about that.

I think the last time I had red bull and vodka I had waaaaaay too many and ended up.....well, it wasn't a pleasant night. I can't stand the smell of red bull anymore.

And I still don't know how that pinata ended up in my room.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've never had red bull. Never had the inclination to ever buy or drink it.

Back when I worked for Kmart, we got one of those kinds of high-energy drinks for free when the store started carrying them. I didn't drink mine and didn't drink mine until one day I came in dragging not only my keister but a good part of my spine and limbs behind me. Decided to give it a go. Got it chilled (can't stand drinking lukewarm anything) and took a hit--

--and promptly upchucked in my wastebin. It was the most vile thing ever to hit my mouth, and that includes some of the things from the farm when I was little.

It amazes me that people not only drink that stuff but seem to LIKE it. But, then, I don't understand a lot of things people like to consume, so I should just add that to the list, eh?

Sweetleaf

Momentary lapse of reason
Registered
Reaction score
At last, OFFICIALLY in the middle of nowhere. But
They've started selling these Demon Shots here, which are concentrated energy drink shots. They work so well that the truckies hubby works with have started taking them instead of meth.

I had one a while ago when we had a night off from the kids and I haven't been up that late in years! Scary stuff.

Morning all, morning Your Majesty.

I'm so glad to see you all, I thought I'd killed this with my Norman Reedus comment. :)

Chin up Boston, we have faith in you. :Hug2:

slcboston

Pasture-ized
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
ooh, no coffee for me. Sadly in my old age any cup of java much past about 6 PM and I'm up all night.

I is old. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.