Not open for further replies.

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've heard from StoryGirl, who found the old HOL locked up, probably with spider webs by now, and wondered what the deal is. I'm sure she'll find us here. Yippee!

Kevin, I remember my parents telling us that if we dug through the earth, of course we wouldn't end up in China. We'd end up in the Indian Ocean. Should I start digging now, so I can surprise you? Oh, wait. I just blew the element of surprise. Never mind.

Maryn, imagining the look on your face

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
lol, Maryn! Sounds good. Start diggin'.

And I just got a hello rep from the storied one. Hopefully she finds her way here. Hello SG!

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Found it!

I've never been good with directions.

Very sneaky of Mac to change the locks while I was away. Gave me quite a scare, but like the drunk uncle passed out face down in a pile of spaghetti at your wedding, I am here now and you can't get rid of me.
:D

I felt a wee bit guilty for coming here even though I haven't been doing much in the way of writing lately, and by not doing much, I mean doing absolutely nothing. I want to get back to quality BIC time though, and find time for myself again amongst the chaos of my kids' schedules (between the the two of them there are: eight practices a week, up to four-six games [sometimes in different cities and states], three highly competitive travel teams, art club, broadcasting club, and recently added, yearbook club. . .all after school). My calendar looks like someone went nuts-o with a sharpie, we can't even fit in more notes. . .we just barely managed to squeeze in the orthodontist and doctor appointments. Don't get me wrong, I love how active they are and how many passions they have. . .I just need to remember my own also.

On that note, I shall retrieve another mug of coffee and leave a fresh pot brewing for the rest of ya. (Don't pretend like you don't like my coffee. I saw that face. It is not "sludge," it's just "strong.")

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Well, it's about time! GAWD!

Sounds like you have nothing but empty writing time on your hands. (-; (Kidding...don't kill me!)

Welcome back!

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Oh. So it takes SG to get Trishka to post here? Noted.

Cassiopeia

Otherwise Occupied
Registered
Reaction score
Star to the right and straight on till morning.
Hi house,

No sleep for me tonight. I've been obsessing over my business site all night long. I keep going back and rewriting bits here and there, (to which I'm sure my web designer wants to throttle me for) and I am so amazed at all the colours. I can only imagine what it must feel like for an author to have their book all shiny and new to look at.

I feel like it's Christmas. My designer has made me look better than I think I might be. eeeps

have a peek? It's still under construction, but I've only a few more pages to get done. I'm like really in business. Weird. :)

StoryG27

Miss Behave
Registered
Reaction score
Well, it's about time! GAWD!

Sounds like you have nothing but empty writing time on your hands. (-; (Kidding...don't kill me!)

Welcome back!
Ohhhhh, you have no idea how close you just came to a smack down. See this dot, . , that's how close you were to having an atomic wedgie. That's right, the ol' pull the underwear all the way up over the head trick.

:D

:Hug2:
Missed you!
She likes my coffee. (And she was probably hoping to see the atomic wedgie, sorry Trish. . .he wasn't wearing any underwear. . .I'll get 'em next time)

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score

I didn't even know she was in the thread until I popped in and said BOO. You were the last one to post. I saw you and Cass were on. so :tongue

Hi SG!!! Missed you too, girl!

Kevin, I'm almost done with Chapter 11! :)

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
What's a chapter 11?

**runs from thread**

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Chapter 11 is bankruptcy, isn't it?

Maryn, married to a lawyer

Stew21

Registered
Reaction score
Chapter 11 is a bankruptcy. It is also the Chapter of the blog novel I'm currently writing. :)

Good Morning, Mrs. Maryn.

Trish, used to say something similar right before saying the Pledge of Allegiance

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I've just finished my entry for the Halloween Erotica contest. Woo-hoo!

Maryn, who took a non-sexy story and hotted it up

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
HI house.

I went to a stress management seminar at work today. They told me to manage my stress. But I got to not be at my desk for two hours. :)

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
See...not being at your desk for two hours can sometimes create more stress. That's when people drop by and put work on your desk. I would have been in that meeting thinking, "Fuck...there's SO MUCH stuff I SHOULD be doing right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Mr. Maryn is slated for a similar workshop next week. Never mind the fact that he's stressed because he's now supervising more than twice as many people and nearly three times as many products, for the same pay. (Him: "Weekend? What's a weekend? Oh, right, that's when I don't work at night in addition to all day.")

Maryn, whose massive earnings as a writer don't help a lot

sassandgroove

Sassy haircut
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Kevin. heh- well the students are on fall break and one my bosses is out of town so it is quiet here, which is why I suppose they scheduled it for now.

Sorry the work Mr. Maryn so hard. Mr. Groove complains that at his company they say out of one side of their mouth to stay home when they are sick, use sick time to go to the doctor for preventative care, blah blah blah then bitch at them out of the other side "why did you stay home?" "Why did you only use 2 hours PLB?" blah blah blah.

Status
Not open for further replies.