The Weekend:

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
Whatcha' doing for the weekend?

I've got few plans, lot's of paperwork to catch up on, a bathroom to bunneh-proof, and a novella to beta from a fellow Aw'er.

kct webber

Squirrel, Sekrit type, 1 ea.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm going to read a novel, then I'm going to read a nonfic book on the history of Islamic Fundamentalism since 1945. And I'm going swimming. And sex. There will be sex breaks at intervals. :)

Last edited:

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
Tonight: I'm going to a barbecue party for the members of my cooking club. We're going to discuss the schedule for the upcoming year, and drink and eat a lot.

Saturday night: I'm going to a 50th birthday party for a very dear friend. It's catered and being held in a funky-looking (according to the website) art gallery downtown. Lots of eating and drinking and celebrating to be done by all and a whole bunch of my closest friends are going.

Sunday: recovering from Friday and Saturday night.

Mondy: nothing much, I hope.

kct webber

Squirrel, Sekrit type, 1 ea.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not doing anything on Mondy either. That's a secret 47 minute period between Sunday and Monday, I understand. :tongue

(Sorry, Caro. I really, really am. :D)

Last edited:

CaroGirl

Living the dream
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not doing anything on Mondy either. That's a secret 47 minute period between Sunday and Monday, as I understand. :tongue
Pththththhhhh!

(You didn't know I was drunk already, did you?)

;)

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Four days, no kids, no work, just relaxing. Might go to the beach, might just sit on my ass and watch 40 episodes of Dexter. I'm undecided at this point.

tjwriter

Emerging Anew
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.kidscoffeechaos.wordpress.com
I'm meeting the niece I didn't know I had for the first time ever on Saturday.

And my husband mentioned to me last night that his grandmother wants us to have a fish fry for her. So, I've got to clean my freakin' filthy house.

semilargeintestine

BassGirl 5000
Registered
Reaction score
I have a 5-day weekend. Tonight and Saturday until nightfall I will be at a friend's for Shabbos. Sunday I am going to see District 9 and may see the girl. Monday, I might also see the girl. Tuesday, I am probably going to meet with my Rabbi, and I have to meet with a friend about some yiddishkeit stuff.

mscelina

Teh doommobile, drivin' rite by you
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Going shopping with Soccer Mom and Bubastes for fu
Football and beer. Lots of both.

Oh, and writing. I'm on a 5k a day word count schedule, so you should probably add in 15k somewhere in there.

Yeeeeeeeeah...I'll have to write double time on Sunday I'm thinking.

Honalo

Registered
Reaction score
Tonight I'll write.
Tomorrow I meet with my peer critiquers for a BBQ.
Sunday, because I'm tired of doing paint touch ups on the cement porch floor I painted two years ago, I'm rearranging the porch so that rugs cover most of the floor. Will run into New Hope to see if I can find cool Indian bedspread to cover couch on porch.
Monday I might dig up a butterfly bush that's too close to the hydrangea and replant. Depends on how much I've exerted myself on Sunday.
And in between all of it, I'll write.

Talisman

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.juneaustin.co.uk
Tomorrow and Sunday I will be at work as usual from 8am until 2pm (I work as a housekeeper in a nursing home). Saturday night we have a mastermind type quiz in our village hall and Sunday night I don't really have any plans. The rest of the week is my weekend :hooray:

Cranky

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Reading, and hopefully writing some more. Also more baking is on tap. Most importantly, though, I have two final projects I have to finish for school. Urk.

Gregg

Life is good
Registered
Reaction score
Looks like we might be dodging raindrops Just unpacked the jigsaw puzzle. But got some golf in this morning - one of the best rounds of my life.