The ERB

inkserotica

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.hentracks.co.uk
The Erotica Resource Board for lovers of the erotic genre:

Readers:-
E-book Reviews. Links & Resources. State your opinion on Short stories & Poetry.

Organisations/Associations:-
Potential new members. Resources. Advice or tips for events.

Writers/Authors:-
Advice or tips on writing. Publication Information. New and excellent markets. Submission guidelines. Invaluable feedback/critique. Writing exercises. Poetry workshop. Short story workshop.

Artists:-
Work promotion. Website promotion. Valuable resources. Feedback/Critique.

The ERB

annafallon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annaf.net
Hi
all i joined up here and Carrie has a top thing going. It is in the same light as this forums but a smaller scale. I have gotten some great promo help and some new market ops. Carrie is an accomplished author who has taken it upon herself to help other authors where she can. A great deal of hard work has gone into it, so how about supporting her efforts.

Teamwork is our greatest writers tool.
Anna Fallon

veinglory

volitare nequeo
Self-Ban
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.veinglory.com
I will add this to the useful links sticky. Looks like a good start although I would suggest reducung the large banner and text box as scrolling down after every click gets a bit hard on the wrist. Otherwise it is a very attractive and well thought out site.

I would remind our members of the existing forum at Erotic Romance Writers Forum: http://veinglory.8.forumer.com/ as well.

inkserotica

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.hentracks.co.uk
Thankyou for your comments!

I've taken note of your suggestions veinglory and have made some subtle changes. I agree, it looks so much better now!

inkserotica x

annafallon

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.annaf.net
I'm heading for the erotic romance forum now. Thank you and keep up the good work Carrie and everyone at Absolute Write.
Anna

Sea Lover out now from www.phaze.com The home of Sensual Romance.
Submissions always open. New Competition on now.