• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

I need a beta reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

joshuaspride

Registered
Reaction score
I have a Novel that I wrote a couple of summers ago that I really need to publish. It's been sitting on my hard drive gathering dust. If a brave soul would be so kind as to read it and offer me some useful feedback; I would be forever grateful. I might even give you my firstborn! If you care to take a peek...see below.

Scott

joshuaspride

Registered
Reaction score
I have a Novel that I wrote a couple of summers ago that I really need to publish. It's been sitting on my hard drive gathering dust. If a brave soul would be so kind as to read it and offer me some useful feedback; I would be forever grateful. I might even give you my firstborn! If you care to take a peek...see below.

Scott

joshuaspride

Registered
Reaction score
wow that was fast

~75K
Mainstream Fiction
I need real criticism...but I'll take whatever I can get.

Folofop

Sockpuppet
Banned
Reaction score
Ha, I live in "New Post" so see EVERYTHING.

Main stream fiction doesn't interest me.

However you could post your first chapter or even a few on the Share Your Work forum, it's near the bottom of the main forum page.

The benefit of this is that you could receive a wide range of critique and folks would know whether they would be willing to beta read the whole novel.

Red-Green

KoalaKoalaKoala!
Registered
Reaction score
At the publishing party, whacking the piñata
Website
www.bryngreenwood.com
Hey, Scott. Welcome to AW. Looks like you've accidentally stepped off the beaten path. Because the Beta Project is actually a special project, this doesn't get a lot of traffic in the "off season" so to speak. You'll want to post your request for a beta reader down in the main Beta Reader forum.

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
Merged two threads, in case anything looks confusing. :)

joshuaspride

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you. I ended up with beta two readers, so it's all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.