Status
Not open for further replies.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Anybody have heard about this upcoming game for the DS? I heard about it today and it blow my mind to the point of considering buying a DS.

The game is about solving puzzles using your imagination, but how you may ask? Well, you write something and that thing appears out of a database of hundred of thousand non-copyrighted items! Apparently you can't solve the same puzzle twice on the same way, leaving you hours of fun, your imagination is the limit!

As someone famously commented:

Best game of E3? Without a fucking doubt. Anyone who says otherwise did not play Scribblenauts. Best game of all time? Jesus Christ, I don't know, maybe. It's a game that challenges your IMAGINATION. No other game has ever done that.

So listen to this story. I was in the early levels; I didn't quite have an idea of how ridiculously in-depth the database was. I was summoning things like ladders, glasses of water, rayguns, what have you. But I reached a level with zombie robots, and the zombie robots kept killing me. Rayguns didn't work, a torch didn't work, a pickaxe didn't work. In my frustration, I wrote in "Time Machine". And one popped up. What the fuck? A smile dawned on my face. I hopped in, and the option was given to me to either travel to the past or the future. I chose past. When I hopped out, there were fucking dinosaurs walking around. I clicked one, and realized I could RIDE THEM. So I hopped on a fucking DINOSAUR, traveled back to the present, and stomped the shit out of robot zombies. Did you just read that sentence? Did you really? I FUCKING TRAVELED THROUGH TIME AND JUMPED ON A DINOSAUR AND USED IT TO KILL MOTHERFUCKING ROBOT ZOMBIES. This game is unbelievable. Impossible. There's nothing you can't do.

Holy fucking shit.

Check it out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTEUbtgpIgo

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
Yeah, this game is looking pretty awesome, isn't it? I heard there are over 30,000 items you can use to solve the puzzles. The trailer Amazon has for it pretty much convinced me that I must buy this game. They showed different ways to solve one puzzle and they solved it with a ladder, a beaver, and a ninja. I can't wait to see what other crazy things can be conjured up. XD

Wavy_Blue

Adventure is out there!
Registered
Reaction score
I bought this game. I love it. It's brilliant.

Use a bear to kill a bee and a piranha and then use a Pegasus to fly to pick flowers?

It doesn't get much awesomer than this, ladies and gentlemen. If you have a DS, this is a must-buy.

Lauretta

In the fantasy word.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ciliegino.dallemieparti.net
I managed to get a free copy of it and I simply love it! You really need to work hard to solve the puzzle in different ways, but it is so funny you can't put it down!

Status
Not open for further replies.