PDA

View Full Version : Bad Day -.-

LittleFlowerLei
08-25-2009, 04:21 AM
xD there's probably no reason I should be posting this, but I just got a rejection from an agent I've been waiting FOREVER to hear from.

I probably wouldn't be so upset and broken about it if it hadn't happened today of all days. I had to deal with my ex today, and having him near me reminded me of all the fun we had together and made me almost want him back (He was an ass most of the time, so no. Not gonna take him back regardless.) and I was already in one of those "Nobody loves me, I'm never going to get a boyfriend, I'm too ugly to ever be loved by ANYBODY and I should've put out when my ex wanted me to because nobody will ever look at me like that again." kind of moods. So I think it might've pushed me off the edge into mass hysterics.

xD again, there's probably no reason for me to say anything. I think I just needed to vent. I'm mad that I got rejected, and while in this shit-tastic mood, I can't help thinking that maybe I suck and need to stop trying to become a writer all together.

Red-Green
08-25-2009, 04:37 AM
No, never make decisions based on shitty days. The convergence of shittiness does not indicate your suckitude. It just means you had a shitty day.

xD again, there's probably no reason for me to say anything. I think I just needed to vent. I'm mad that I got rejected, and while in this shit-tastic mood, I can't help thinking that maybe I suck and need to stop trying to become a writer all together.

Calla Lily
08-25-2009, 04:41 AM
What Red said. :Hug2:

LittleFlowerLei
08-25-2009, 04:55 AM
^_^ Yeah, I'll probably feel better after I get some sleep. besides, I make this descision at least twice a month and never really stick to it.

fairy86
08-25-2009, 04:56 AM
:Hug2: I hope it gets better.

Adam
08-25-2009, 04:58 AM
What Red said. :)

Feel better sweetie. :)

ccarver30
08-25-2009, 05:38 AM
Yeah, get some sleep. I was destroyed yesterday by an agent I was very hopeful for but today I am a smidge better. Maybe it was that nice vodka/tomato juice beverage I had last night too... ;)

LittleFlowerLei
08-25-2009, 07:17 AM
thanks everyone! I wasn't sure what kind of reponses I'd get (one of my friends got mad at me earlier because I vented on another site xD ) but I'm glad that everyone had such nice things to say. But yeah, I think everything will look a little less dark and dreary in the morning.

and like I said, I'm too much of a glutton for punishment to quit for realz. Esspecially when writing is pretty much the only thing I'm decent at.

^_^ But again! Thank you all for the sweetness!

(and Ps: I'd probably try that vodka/tomato juice thing if I was old enough to drink xD )

:Hug2::Hug2::Hug2:
Thanks again! :3