• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta for unfinished YA Contemporary Romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarlaErikaCal

YA romance writer in love with love
Registered
Reaction score
I'm just starting to rewrite a novel. I had 37K but I wasn't happy with it. A working blurb is available if you'd like to know what it is about. Mostly, I need someone who can help me along the way, also someone with an AIM account for easy chatting.

Thanks!

ETA: Adding that I would like to work on my characters the most, seeing that I was going down a stereotypical path with them in the first unfinished draft. Basically, it's a multiple perspective novel with four viewpoint characters, two boys and two girls. It's called The Love Square. I'd also like feedback on what works and what doesn't, what I can do to make it sound better. I might have a problem with unnecessary dialogue/narration so helping to point out which parts to cut out would be great too. I think show vs. is an issue, too. Maybe it's not but I feel like it is. I think that's pretty much what I want to work on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.