Redundant once again revisited.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
This is the influence of Absolute write and very little else. The agent I sent the first 100 pages to a few days ago asked for a full ms.

There's nothing I want more than to take the credit for this Na na na na na na, or something like that, but I was writing crap before I joined this group.

Thank you all.

Alan Yee

Still Here!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
WOOT! Go get 'em, Wayne!

Manix

Mutatis mutandis
Registered
Reaction score
Wayne is like an incredible Christmas present you get from someone you've never met--wrapped up in brown paper and no card or ribbons, nothing particularly noteworthy at first glance--but then when you unwrap the thing and see what's inside all of a sudden it grabs you that this is perhaps the most amazing thing you've ever been privileged to run across.

I feel like every page he's written is like finding a mine of gemstones hidden underground, silent in the darkness until now revealed for the first time, ready to shine in the daylight on display.

Keep polishing man--you're already shinin'!!

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Thank you everyone. This is my biggest accomplishment to date. I'm obviously good at querying, but haven't gotten past the original sample. This validates believing that my writing is improving. That feels good.

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
smiley-bounce017.gif

smiley-happy096.gif

poze.gif