omg so fed-up with yahoo's Wacko news (s)hit - when is he going to die finally?

aspier

Banned
Reaction score
I live in my poetry and stories ... sometimes the
Website
users.skynet.be
It seems to work. When I now open explorer I get my login and the 'newsreels' don't seem to wham! into my face - I didn't know the CEO's of Yahoo check every thread posted in WRITE! After I posted the thread I got an add saying 'check out New Yahoo page' ... wonderful. I wonder when I type here '5 star hotel Miami' if I'll get a free night + airtickets for me and my wife coming Wednesday ...

... come on CEO MIAMI, hurry!

Samantha's_Song

At least I don't need backing-up
Registered
Reaction score
I physically burst out laughing when I read this posting, thanks for that. :Hug2: I was sick of hearing about it the day it happened.

aspier

Banned
Reaction score
Website
users.skynet.be
Be my guest. Its really a 'news' issue. Who 'makes' (selects) news? What's important etc. Its really sickening how 'they' draw out this Jackson thing. Cheap and commercial. And a waste of time. In some way this type of 'reporting' (which was probably paid for) is an infingement on privacy, etc. blah blah. Nothing against Wacko fans, ok?

c.u.

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
It's entertainment, and entertainment means big bucks in our current society. Informative unbiased news is something rarely seen these days because it's not as sensational and therefore doesn't sell as much advertising. Unfortunately.

aspier

Banned
Reaction score
Website
users.skynet.be
It's entertainment, and entertainment means big bucks in our current society. Informative unbiased news is something rarely seen these days because it's not as sensational and therefore doesn't sell as much advertising. Unfortunately.

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh nonnnnnnnnn! Jacko is back - http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090822/ap_en_ot/us_jackson_estate

that link now goes whoops back to 'news' re that ugh huh man with the glasses and nice nose! re that 'unfortunately' - what CAN we DO about it ... in a positive way? actually I find real news very exciting but yes, one has to have this filter inside your eyes - see it as if you don't see it!

terrible how they try to squeece every bit more out of poor mr. jackson ... memorabalia tour omg!