• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Wanted: A fantasy beta-reader/critquer

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Grump

Hates Marketing. Loves Writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.mktheodoratus.com
I've been writing fantasy -- both YA and adult -- for a while, but haven't published anything recently. (That was short articles when I did.)

Currently I have two novels completed, two over-inflated drafts with endings... and two different halves, one in process. All are fantasies dealing with half-elves, gargolyes, fairies, and ghosts.

I've been in local critique groups, but they only want to do short segments at a time. While useful, I would prefer to find someone to work with where we could discuss putting together a effective whole novel.

If you're interested, perhaps we might exchange a couple short stories to see how we work together. (I've gotten some nice editorial comments on my stories, but no sales.)

Last edited:

Angelique

A Walking Contradiction
Registered
Reaction score
Website
tc-anderson.livejournal.com
I write YA fantasy, and I'd be interested in critiquing with you. I don't have any short stories, but my recent novel is completed, and we could swap first chapters to see if we like working together.

Status
Not open for further replies.