Just bought a...

TabithaTodd

Registered
Reaction score
Website
wwwtabithatodd.wordpress.com
New laptop!

I'm waiting for in store delivery because they didn't have any in stock at the store which should take about a week. I paid 510 CND with the taxes! Saved about 300 bucks because I didn't need help setting up the laptop, don't care for McFee software and I get a free upgrade to Windows 7 when it gets released in October!

It's an AMD Athlon X2 QL-62 with 3 gig ram, 250 gig sata hard drive, 15.4 HD display, cd\dvd-r, 6 cell lith battery and wifi with ethernet along with 5 in 1 card reader. USB, all the bells and whistles.

I also picked up an 8 gig flash stick for half the price today too (was 50 bucks original price). Going to make my LSB portable so I can run around this boonieville of a town I live in and write at the same time. Talk about a nice deal!

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Yay for you! :D

I lurve me some shinies. ;)

JoNightshade

has finally arrived
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ramseyhootman.com
Woot! Congrats, I love having a laptop.

I am also celebrating today... my countertop dishwasher just arrived. Yeah, it's dinky, but it's A DISHWASHER. Which means *I* am no longer the dishwasher. Hallelujah!

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Sounds like a great deal, Tabitha!

I bought a three pack of USB flash drives. My mother has nagged me into pulling out the video camera, so I'll put the files on those and post them to Aus.

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
I bought a 2gig memory card for my e-reader at a price of £3.84 including postage.

I totally win.