What's wicked about that?

Captain Scarf

Smart-casual Ninja
Registered
Reaction score
I've just seen an advert for the drinks range 'WKD'. In the advert a couple are sitting on a beach, a really romantic scene. The women turns to her partner and asks: "What are you thinking?"

The man replies: "I was wondering, which could swim faster: a horse or a dog?" The implication of this advert was that wondering such things was wicked.

I don't agree. Men seriously do think this way. Only today I started wondering how much it would cost to post myself home and whether the post office would let me find out.

Surely I'm not the only who wonders such things?

Lisa Cox

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This is why everyone should get Sky+. You will never need to break your brain over an advert ever again.

Kitty Pryde

i luv you giant bear statue
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Are you sure the implication isn't, "it's wicked to think about animal swim races while one is supposed to be intimate with one's sweetheart and thinking about her"?

I've just seen an advert for the drinks range 'WKD'. In the advert a couple are sitting on a beach, a really romantic scene. The women turns to her partner and asks: "What are you thinking?"

The man replies: "I was wondering, which could swim faster: a horse or a dog?" The implication of this advert was that wondering such things was wicked.

I don't agree. Men seriously do think this way. Only today I started wondering how much it would cost to post myself home and whether the post office would let me find out.

Surely I'm not the only who wonders such things?

Mr Flibble

They've been very bad, Mr Flibble
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
We couldn't possibly do that. Who'd clear up the m
Website
francisknightbooks.co.uk
This is why everyone should get Sky+. You will never need to break your brain over an advert ever again.

QFT

Mind you I always watch the Shreddies adverts.

oooh he's soo hot!

Eat up everyone, we'll knit more!
"I was wondering, which could swim faster: a horse or a dog?"

If that's wicked so am I. I think that kind of stuff all the time.

Probably dog, I reckon.

Lisa Cox

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
When can I move in?

I also have the ol' flatscreen, Jared, Johnny and Colin on DVD, and a full supply of vodka/wine/chocolate. Shall I set up the spare bed?

Reaction score
We'll elope in January.

And, to keep things on topic, we'll have bottles of WKD at the reception.

Reaction score
"If I wanted you to know, I'd be talking."

See, I totally get that.

I have never, ever asked a man what he's been thinking. If he wanted me to know, he'd tell me.

Bottom line is, thoughts are sacred. What's inside your head is your own.