PDA

View Full Version : Eye Feathers

Tara McClendon
08-15-2009, 01:06 AM
Hi,

I started my blog about a month ago. I think it's going well, but I'm up for feedback. Positive reinforcement is always great, too. :]

veinglory
08-17-2009, 09:04 PM
It looks like a nice, effective personal blog. the template is simple but attractive and the use of pictures is good. All I would suggest is trimming that banner to fit the space. It looks about 10px too wide.

Tara McClendon
08-18-2009, 01:53 AM
It looks like a nice, effective personal blog. the template is simple but attractive and the use of pictures is good. All I would suggest is trimming that banner to fit the space. It looks about 10px too wide.

Thanks for stopping by. I know the banner is a bit over the template, but for some reason, I like it.

Bluegate
08-18-2009, 09:55 AM
Tara, mine is also a bit over the frame and I also like it that way. It's a little "outside of the box."

veinglory
08-18-2009, 06:38 PM
Um, to me it just looks like there is a mistake that you either didn't notice or weren't able to fix. Either way, kinda annoying IMHO. It may seem minor but minor things can be the difference between me bookmarking a blog versus not.

Tara McClendon
08-19-2009, 05:05 AM
Veinglory,

Thanks for the opinion. I always liked the photo that way, so I didn't think that maybe someone would look at it as a mistake. Perhaps I need to put a little note on it that says, "Thinking Outside the Frame." Then people would know that it was intentional. I'll have to think on it, but I do appreciate the feedback. Thanks.