Mr. Maxmordon's Movie Madness Mausoleum

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Hello, fans of the bizzare, the strange, the absurd... whahahahahahaha! Do you want to show the rest of a strange, unusual movie that will haunt you for the rest of your days??? Mmm?? Or prefer young Mr. Max to guide you through the sheer insanity of the silver screen... well, step in if you dare... whahahahaha!
Our first abomination is a 1960's artsy film that would make Andy Warhol blush, Sins of the Fleshapoids!

2223sins.jpg

Set in over one million years of the future, it tells the story of a robot slave who can do a lot of things (not looking like a moron is not one of them, unfortunely) but can he love...? :heart: Find it by yourself!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQIyqtu7yms
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jc3c4q2_a-U
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zAj3lye4Dzs
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrcIgbdulA4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kkoXC2fVOoY

Come on, my fellow Transylvanians. Bring your B movies out!

Mr. Maxmordon's Movie Madness Mausoleum!!!! Movies for your viewing horror...

Kitty Pryde

i luv you giant bear statue
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
This thread seems to be languishing :( I'll play. I have a LOT of favorite B-movies (the Re-Animator movies, Dagon, Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness, Dead Alive (aka Braindead), Bad Taste, Meet the Feebles, the Sleepaway Camp movies, the Warlock movies, the bad Highlander sequels. My favorite nobody's ever heard of it B horror flick has got to be:

Frankenhooker!

You can look it up on youtube, but I won't as I'm in the office. The plot is about what you'd expect from the title.

Another favorite from the same filmmaker is Brain Damage. It's about a guy with a little blue creature that lives in his brain and makes him eat other people's brains.

Reaction score
I keep forgetting the name of the B-movie where brains were crawling about all over the place, still attached to the spinal cords...

Dammit, someone came up with the title for me weeks back and I've forgotten it again.

shawkins

Ahhh. Sweet.
VPX
Registered
Reaction score
This thread seems to be languishing :( I'll play. I have a LOT of favorite B-movies (the Re-Animator movies, Dagon, Evil Dead, Evil Dead 2, Army of Darkness, Dead Alive (aka Braindead), Bad Taste, Meet the Feebles, the Sleepaway Camp movies, the Warlock movies, the bad Highlander sequels.

Don't forget From Beyond. Gotta love Stuart Gordon.

Waxwork is seriously one of my all-time top 10 movies. If you like that, Sundown (also dir=Anthony Hickox) had its moments.

But the ne plus ultra, the creme de la creme, the point where I quit channel surfing because I found what I'd been looking for: Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Next Generation. The writer of the original TCM comes back to direct Matthew McConahey chasing Renee Zellweger around with a chainsaw (really). Must be seen to be believed.

Kitty Pryde

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Sleep Away Camp.

'nuff said.

Have you seen Sleepaway Camp 2? And Sleepaway Camp 3?? Both starring Bruce Springsteen little sister??? I have the boxed set. Tho neither one has quite the same shocker that the first one does.

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Bizzare, Strange, Absurd?

That reminds me of Mullholland Drive.

Gravity

Seen 'em come, seen 'em go
Registered
Reaction score
Once you've heard the truth, everything else is ju
I keep forgetting the name of the B-movie where brains were crawling about all over the place, still attached to the spinal cords...

Dammit, someone came up with the title for me weeks back and I've forgotten it again.

Fiend Without a Face. Very early splatter film, remarkable for its goriness back in the day.

Kitty Pryde

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Thought of another! Hell Comes To Frogtown starring Rowdy Roddy Piper. Giant frogmen keeping women as sex slaves. The man sent to rescue them must succeed or his genitals will explode! No I'm not making that up, thanks for asking!

200px-Hell_Comes_to_Frogtown.jpg

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
Kitty, I remember that movie! Truly awful.

There's a movie I've only seen once, at an all-night Hallowe'en horror festival. I think it was called The White Gorilla, but no guarantees. Flabby white hunter in "Africa" (The sets were laughable) is hunting for an elusive white gorilla. Much cheesy narration by said flabby guy, usually about how he watches people get messily killed, yet knows he "couldn't do anything to stop it." Finally the heroine grabs a rifle and stalks through the "jungle" in very high heels, gunning for the gorilla. Flabby guy narrates that once again, he knows he can't do anything to help her. I can't remember the end (probably for the best). I do know this was long before MST came out, and I remember that people in the theater were yelling things at the screen and throwing popcorn.

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
A nice little example of Bruxploitation is The Dragon Lives Again; the plot is that Bruce Lee wakes up in Chinese hell and must fight his way back to life; but the devil has hired James Bond (?) and Clint Eastwood (!) to defeat him. But fear not! Since Bruce Lee has allied himself with Caine from Kung fu (???) and Popeye (!!!) to fight the devil back! (According to Wikipedia, he also mets Zatoichi, The Godfather, Dracula, Emmanuelle, the whole thing is so damn crazy that you can't really tell)

2850694172_51c128c9a6.jpg

See that I am not making this up

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Don't believe you have been saved from me, kiddies! I have brought you an eldritch abomination from kiddie Matinees in Florida from the early 70's (one of the circles of hell if I am not mistaken!)

Behold, Santa Claus and the Ice Cream Bunny (featuring Cinderella!)

Courtesy from that weirdo called Max:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyAxnFWoy3Q

ssicbunny01_3.jpg

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085852/

Liquid Sky! I love that movie! It's about aliens who land on the roof of a heroin dealer and her alt model girlfriend. They have come in search of heroin, until they find something better--chemical endorphines produced in the brain during orgasm! So guys who come over have sex with the model and die, and their bodies evaporate! She starts going crazy thinking she is killing people. It is so awesome!

And...if you like B movies, you should check out yours truly in Cave Women On Mars:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1043719/

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085852/

Liquid Sky! I love that movie! It's about aliens who land on the roof of a heroin dealer and her alt model girlfriend. They have come in search of heroin, until they find something better--chemical endorphines produced in the brain during orgasm! So guys who come over have sex with the model and die, and their bodies evaporate! She starts going crazy thinking she is killing people. It is so awesome!

And...if you like B movies, you should check out yours truly in Cave Women On Mars:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1043719/

Both seems like a must-see, Celia!

Miguelito

Filled with optimism. And scotch.
Registered
Reaction score

maxmordon

Penúltimo
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
They even have an expy from the character of my avatar in that one (my avatar is El Santo, in JCVH, he's called Santos to avoid being sued)

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
max, I'm resurrecting this thread to advise you: Run, don't walk, to YouTube and type in this string: "deep space fred olen ray". (If you just type "deep space" you'll get pages of Star Trek videos.) "Deep Space" is the movie, and Ray is the director.

This is a hysterically funny pseudo-Lovecraft piece of cheese from 1988. It's not trying to be funny. That makes it even better. It even has a few actors you might recognize--Julie Newmar (looking pretty darn good for 55), Ron Glass (of Barney Miller fame), and Charles Napier (the guy you see and say, "Oh, him! What's his name again?").

You will not regret this hour and a half! Well, you will, but you won't mind. Kind of like eating that extra cupcake, even though you know you shouldn't. :D

BarbaraKE

Registered
Reaction score
A recent movie you have to see is 'Tomb of the Werewolf' starring Paul Naschy. It had a neat looking werewolf on the cover and the back cover sounded interesting so I got it.

Needless to say, it was nothing like the cover.

My two sons and I rank this as the most terrible movie we've ever seen. All we have to do is mention it and we start laughing.

PS - I just checked it out on Amazon (where it has a solid '2' rating). But I found out that this was merely one of twelve werewolf movies Mr. Naschy was involved in.