PDA

View Full Version : Greece

Honey Nut Loop
07-01-2005, 04:23 AM
I need information regarding the mavroneri falls in arcadia greece, what they and the surrounding area look like, how and if tourists an access them etc if anyone knows. I can't find any pictures anywhere. I need to know for a tiny portion of the novel i'm working on. The relevance is the connection to teh river Styx but of course as i am dealing with a real life place i want to be accurate. Well thanks to everyone whther anyone knows anything or not. If there are any travel agents on here maybe you would know how i could find out. lol

ideagirl
07-01-2005, 09:08 PM
If you can't find info on the web, I would guess that you're misspelling the name. Maybe you could call your local public library's reference desk to check how it's spelled?

Aconite
07-02-2005, 12:48 AM
I need information regarding the mavroneri falls in arcadia greece, what they and the surrounding area look like, how and if tourists an access them etc if anyone knows.
Have you tried travel books?

aadams73
07-02-2005, 02:44 AM
I spent 3 years living in Greece and just about any other question I may have been able to answer. I do know this: they do have boat tours that the public can take.

I googled extensively because your questions are interesting but didn't turn up so much as one picture. If you find some answers, please post them, I'd love to hear what you can turn up.

Good luck!

robeiae
07-02-2005, 07:29 AM
Have you tried travel books?
Yah!! The libraries I frequent have alot of travel books full of pictures. I remember one that had a picture of every standing castle in Scotland, and alot that were mostly gone. Better than the web for this kind of endeavor. Look for older books, 1960 back.

Rob :)