Wanna know how hardcore I am?

Reaction score
Yesterday I unblocked my toilet and killed a spider at the same time, using only a mop and the girlballs God gave me.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Yesterday I unblocked my toilet and killed a spider at the same time, using only a mop and the girlballs God gave me.

mad skillz. i don't understand how you unblocked a toilet with a dead spider...but i'm sure the knowledge will come to me somehow.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
oh. i flung a moose down a ravine...i'm pretty hardcore too.

Reaction score
I didn't unblock the toilet with a spider. The spider was an unwelcome guest, who sadly didn't make it.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I didn't unblock the toilet with a spider. The spider was an unwelcome guest, who sadly didn't make it.

that makes sense. i've never heard of a spider who didn't shit his pants before making it to the toilet.

Reaction score
There was nothing unpleasant there, the bowl just kept filling up, so I thought, right, "Plunger time with the mop."

Unfortunately (for me or for the spider, I don't know) when I picked up the mop, an eight-legged bastige emerged from betwixt its stringy bits (see how poetic I'm being?) which got me over my "Ugh, I'm about to put a mop down the toilet," squickiness quick smart.

It made a valiant attempt to climb up the mop to escape a drowning, even after the plunge-plunge-plunge-whoops-one-of-its-legs-has-come-off unpleasantness, but with a flush, a proper draining of the toilet bowl and a whoosh, the crippled arachnid's still-twitching corpse was gone.

Kurtz

Fix up, look sharp.
Registered
Reaction score
There was a mouse in my room once and my boyfriend was like 'whoa that things big' and I threw the complete works of William Shakespeare at it. The mouse died and now theres a bloodstain all over Titus Andronicus (apt, I know).

However, blocked toilets have forever been my bane.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
so you DID unplunge the toilet with a spider. i would have killed it too, if it shit in my house.

Millicent M'Lady

Exploring the infinite abyss
Registered
Reaction score
There was nothing unpleasant there, the bowl just kept filling up, so I thought, right, "Plunger time with the mop."

Unfortunately (for me or for the spider, I don't know) when I picked up the mop, an eight-legged bastige emerged from betwixt its stringy bits (see how poetic I'm being?) which got me over my "Ugh, I'm about to put a mop down the toilet," squickiness quick smart.

It made a valiant attempt to climb up the mop to escape a drowning, even after the plunge-plunge-plunge-whoops-one-of-its-legs-has-come-off unpleasantness, but with a flush, a proper draining of the toilet bowl and a whoosh, the crippled arachnid's still-twitching corpse was gone.

You shouldn't have done that. More are gonna come to his funeral. You big evil spider killer you.

I wish you good day.

sadron

Writing Dark Fantasy
Registered
Reaction score
Epic Kill!! :D

At parents, our dogs kill spiders and other bugs.

quickWit

Totally Ninja!
Registered
Reaction score
You know, spiders have been known to climb back up through the bowl and wait under the seat for the murderous individual what flushed 'em.

Yanno...just so yanno.

:)

Reaction score
Toilets are bigger than sinks.

Besides, mops have longer handles. No way was I putting my hand in a toilet bowl.

DeleyanLee

Writing Anarchist
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
mad skillz. i don't understand how you unblocked a toilet with a dead spider...but i'm sure the knowledge will come to me somehow.

Whereas I was trying to figure out how she killed the spider with the blocked toilet.

Glad she explained it.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Toilets are bigger than sinks.

Besides, mops have longer handles. No way was I putting my hand in a toilet bowl.

"Mommy, Mommy! Can I lick the bowl?!"

"Shut up and flush it like all the other kids!"

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
had the spider been toilet trained, i'm sure none of this would have happened in the first place. please, train your spiders.

tell me, peachy...do you have a mini toilet beside the one you use? i keep singing 'along came a spider who sat down beside her' and in my head i'm envisioning the two'a'y'all sittin' side by side on matching me and mini-me toilets. don't spoil the image...say it's so.

Reaction score
That's exactly it, Kevlar.

Just me and Incy-Wincy, shitting on the dock of the bay.

Reaction score
Dare to dream, Kevin. Dare to dream.
Spidertoilet.jpg

lucidzfl

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
I have markedly un-viscous shits.

KTC

Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I have markedly un-viscous shits.

um. k. don't let the door hit yer ass on the way out. that's the last bit of detail i want to hear from your lips.

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I thought this was going to be about home movies or something....