WB Agency / Writers Book Club Agency

Loralie712

Registered
Reaction score
Does anyone know anything about them? I sent them a query letter and chapter 1 of my book and I just received an email from them saying that they are interested in reading more.

ANY and ALL feedback is appreciated. I am still VERY new to this whole process and looking for direction.

Thanks!

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
I'm not finding anything by those names. Where did you hear about them? Do you have a website for them? Do you mean Writers' Book Publishing Agency?

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
There's no such agency. Again, where did you hear about them, and do you have a website for them? Even their email address could give us a clue as to who you're talking about.

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
That's my guess, too. Probably from a Google ad. The only mentions I find for "WB Agency" are other folks asking if it's legit. After they've queried, of course. :Headbang:

rejectME

Registered
Reaction score
If you google search the full name she is giving, two out of the top three responses will be WLA and AEG. Run like the wind!

CaoPaux

Mostly Harmless
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Well, from blog mentions like this one, it looks like WB Agency is indeed the latest head of the AEG/WLA hydra.

ETA: Moved to AEG/WLA subforum.

Last edited: