Beer Me!

Marcus

sept 5th and I'm Out
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hope this isn't a repost... dunno if its been floating around the internet for very long...

enjoy..

file000.jpg

file001.jpg

file003.jpg

file004.jpg

Supposedly the story goes...

These pictures don't even come close to what it really looked like.
Century 21 Realty had already moved some of the cans out, and they had caved in the tunnels that the renter had made to get to the bedroom, bathroom and kitchen. All this, yet you still do not see any dust, scattered clothing, or dirty dishes anywhere?

Other than having a minor drinking problem, he was basically a very clean, organized person. Add to this, the fact that he was concerned about his health, proven by the fact that he drank 'Light' beer.

Beer cans by the tens of thousands - mountains of cans burying the furniture. The water and heat were shut off, apparently on purpose by the tenant, who evidently drank Coors Light beer exclusively for the eight years he lived there.

There was an estimated 70,000 beer cans in the townhouse. To accumulate that amount of cans, the resident must have consumed an average of 24 beers a day for the 8 years of his tenancy! Aluminum scrap value estimated at $10K!

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Damn. Be right back, thirsty.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
I sure hope he rinsed out the beer cans when empty or that place wold stink to high heavens.

As a ex real estate agent....that would be my luck. lol What a riot. I don't drink beer...but how much money in the cost of beer are we talking about here? What does a 18 pak. cost no days?

Marcus

sept 5th and I'm Out
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
depending on the cost if we are talking from 2000 and up... you can get the 24 packs of cans for 12 bucks...

poetinahat

say it loud
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hey, he's got a matching set of drinking tumblers of more than 4 - I can't say that much!