• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta reader wanted for m/m romance/ erotic short story

Status
Not open for further replies.

shizukana

Registered
Reaction score
My first attempt at the genre completed, I'd be grateful for someone interested to beta it, preferably and English native speaker (an American english native speaker would be perfect) Comments wanted mostly about language, and choice of words, because I hardly ever actually SPEAK English, but only read and write it, but I'd be grateful for advice on content, plot and style too.
Since I'm new to this forum, I'd be also grateful for advice on how beta and writer normally get in contact.

I completely forgot: about 12.500 words. Contemporary, yet swordfighting is an important part of the background. Main character is a stuntman and actor, employed as Master of Swords to a fantasy film shooting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.