Community equivalent of an apartment manager?

Jacquelyn Hyde

Mistress of Puns
Registered
Reaction score
I hate making threads so close together, but this is driving me nuts.

I'm not sure "apartment manager" is the best way to describe the job title I'm looking for... which is probably one of the reasons it's so hard to Google. Anyway, I have a large community of "employee housing". The buildings are duplexes.

I have a character who has access to all of the keys and is charged with welcoming duty; showing new tenants to their assigned housing and what not. I haven't a clue what to call him.

Does anyone know what a job that entitles (at least) those two things is called? If it doesn't exist, does anyone know something close? The setting is fictional and extremely "dreamlike" so, while I would like a real world job title, something in the ballpark would probably serve my purposes just as well.

Reaction score
In multi-storey blocks here, the guy at the front desk is called a concierge.

jennifer75

SupahStah!
Registered
Reaction score
I worked for a property managment firm and was in charge of showing available spaces to potential tenants, greating them and handling keys...I was a Leasing Assistant. I helped the Director of Leasing. Does that help?

Jacquelyn Hyde

Mistress of Puns
Registered
Reaction score
I worked for a property managment firm and was in charge of showing available spaces to potential tenants, greating them and handling keys...I was a Leasing Assistant. I helped the Director of Leasing. Does that help?

Yep, that helped a lot! It even provided me the right keywords to Google, so I could look at similar job titles. Thanks :e2woo: