OH.MY.GOODNESS.

TabithaTodd

Registered
Reaction score
Website
wwwtabithatodd.wordpress.com
Remind me NOT to read vampire erotica at work...

*sigh*

It was fairly well written though, I liked her writing style and she's got a slew of them in that same story line (stand alone novels that tie into each other) but for the life of me I just cannot find her other books in this backwood boonie town. Not even at the library. Still, next time I mention reading vampire erotica at work someone virtually bitch slap me silly please.

Marcus

sept 5th and I'm Out
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I'm a fan of brian lumley's necroscope series...

after reading his work, any other vampire book was like, Meaaaa...

TabithaTodd

Registered
Reaction score
Website
I've read his necroscope series, I loved that series!

This one is Lara Adrian's Veil of Midnight (a stand alone within a series). I loved it, I enjoyed her writing style and it was fast paced, perfect for those 8 hour shifts at work when customers are only trickling in after the lottery commission shuts down for the night at 9 pm. However, the erotica content ...not so good when one is at work and spouse is at home... lol

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
just cannot find her other books in this backwood boonie town. Not even at the library. Still, next time I mention reading vampire erotica at work someone virtually bitch slap me silly please.
You can order books from other libraries.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
I would love to see the look on the librarian's face... you should say, no, no I read this one where the vampire (censored) on the (censored) (censored). I'm looking for the one where the (censored) does the (censored) from the other (censored)...

TabithaTodd

Registered
Reaction score
Website
I would love to see the look on the librarian's face... you should say, no, no I read this one where the vampire (censored) on the (censored) (censored). I'm looking for the one where the (censored) does the (censored) from the other (censored)...

LMAO!!! I am going to so do that...the little old lady at the front desk is going to go so bug eyed they will pop out her head, roll across the desk and onto the floor and then out the library door...

This is a retirement town, all seniors save for a handful or two of young 'uns and people my age...you can imagine what that is like...

As for sled - does have a husky\wolf hybrid dog count wayne k?

sadron

Writing Dark Fantasy
Registered
Reaction score
Aw, I can't find much vampire series than Anne Rice's here, hmm maybe not.

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I seen the HOuse of Night series at Costco..