• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Non Fiction book-soccer parent "how to guide" need beta reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

pohaver

Registered
Reaction score
I just finished my first manuscript on a guide for new soccer parents and new soccer coaches, based on my 18 years of experience. I learned a lot and want to share those thoughts with others entering the world of youth soccer. Need someone just to read it and give their opinions. I is about 250 pages DS, 12 font, MS Word. I am new at this so need input from those with more experience.

Strange Days

who cares, anyway?..
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I'm not a writer, but for my whole concious life I've been a devote soccer fan... I'm in no place to advise you about writing but might give some opinions regarding the nature of the Game itself...

pohaver

Registered
Reaction score
Youth soccer

It's more about youth soccer, getting kids involved, getting parents involved, sportsmanship, learning life skills and values. No really much about skills or the technical side of soccer.

What's a non writer doing in a writers forum? Just browsing?

Strange Days

who cares, anyway?..
Registered
Reaction score
The problem is that "non-writer", alas, finally wrote... That's why he's here... My fiction novel is about darker side of the Game, so that's why I took interest in your post. I'm still kind of interested, to be fair. I'm not that much into technical side of it either. More the spirit of it, the power of and the culture... And its recent history, as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.