PDA

View Full Version : Beta readers needed for Paranormal Erotic Romance

Brindle Chase
08-08-2009, 02:58 AM
I need a final proofing on my manuscript as I gear up to submit to publishers... If interested, please email me at brindle at forlorn-hope dot net ...here is the quick synop:

When Lilith Templeton becomes indebted to Mother Superior, Portland’s most powerful angel, her life of sin is forever altered. Being a lowly half blood demon, she wasn’t a participant in the never ending war for souls and now she is forced to infiltrate and mark a cult of demons for destruction. If that weren’t enough, she is paired with an angel to assist on the mission who not only ignites her lust but something more. Falling in love wasn’t something that happened to her kind and yet…

Gabriel has never second guessed his choice to ascend through the virtue of chastity. That is, until he met Lilith. His ascension is forfeit if he cannot vanquish his need for her. Having no choice but to ignore the attraction between them, they work towards tempting the cult’s human leader into revealing the demon hideout and Lilith is the perfect bait. Get in, send the signal and wait for the angels to rescue her. Oh and not get killed. Then there’s that whole falling in love thing to deal with.

I prefer brutally honest feedback. Its roughly 81k long.