Book Release and Competition

JJ Cooper

Registered
Reaction score
My thriller, The Interrogator, hit the shelves today of all good Aussie bookstores and department stores.

To celebrate the release, my publisher, Random House Australia, is running a competition for Aussie residents. Subscribe to RANDOM NEWS this month and you'll go in the draw to win 1 of 200 copies of THE INTERRROGATOR. More details at - http://www.randomhouse.com.au/Default.aspx?Page=General&Section=newsletters

For those outside Australia who may be interested in purchasing a copy of my book, please follow the links on the Random House Australia website for online stores.

I've received some great reviews and participated in some interesting interviews. For updated information please visit www.jjcooperbooks.com

Cheers,

JJ

sheadakota

part of the human equation
Registered
Reaction score
That is awesome JJ! Best of luck on sales- I'll be sure to check out the sites that sell it!

Mumut

Well begun is half done...
Registered
Reaction score
Well done, JJ. I'll certainly be into that. Are you booksigning locally any time soon?

Inky

Eat, Sleep, Write...
Registered
Reaction score
YOU ROCK!!!!
As stated in reppie, as soon as I've landed at new base, I'll order. Oh, I can't WAIT to read your work!!!!!
I've just recently begun enjoyong military saga/thrillers...W.E.B. Webb and Clive Cussler, to name a few, so what a THRILL that I'll actually KNOW the author....which will make me biased against all the rest, yours being the best of 'em all!!!

You & yours must be uber thrilled. What a high!!

Last edited:

cray

Superior Life form
Registered
Reaction score
woot!

congrats and best wishes!!!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
smiley-bounce017.gif

smiley-happy096.gif

poze.gif

nevada

Registered
Reaction score
Australia's answer to Andy Mcnab? I'm all over that one. I've been waiting for your book to come out, now I can finally get it. wooooooo.

Bufty

Where have the last ten years gone?
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
:partyguy:TERRIFIC!!! Look at all those outlets!!! And that's just in Australia. Good luck, JJ.