Nurse Jackie

scan2001

Registered
Reaction score
Someone told me to watch it, but I held off for a bit. I finally watched it and I can't believe I waited so long. The show is amazing and I love the dark humour.

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
I just caught up with season 2 and I have to say, I LOVE this show!

kaitiepaige17

Inappropriate smiley INCOMINGGGGGG!
Registered
Reaction score
I watched a few episodes and it was good, but NOTHING compared to Dexter. I LIVE for that show...

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
I watched the first 3 or 4 and loved them, then missed a few and didn't want to watch until I was caught up, which never happened. ;)

Will have to watch though, as I love dark humour. :)

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
I'm surprised this thread isn't longer.

Nurse Jackie came to Netflix, and I've been binging during my workouts and in the evenings after hubby goes to bed (not his type of show.) I'm in the middle of season 3 right now.

I love it! Edie Falco is incredible, so much so that I really hate her a little. She uses EVERYone in her life. Everyone. It's terrible. I adore Zoey. She makes me laugh more than anyone else. I also like Thor, and what's-her-name...the hospital woman in charge...she's growing on me. Basically, I like everyone EXCEPT Jackie and Eddie. Even though he got the short end of the stick, he annoys me.

But part of why I love the show is because I don't like the MC, which is really strange. I don't like her, but I still don't want her life completely destroyed.

Does that make any sense at all?

mirandashell

Banned
Reaction score
They showed it here late night on CBS Action right up to the end of series 3. How many series were made? It's not on Netflix here, unfortunately.

Alpha Echo

I should be writing.
Registered
Reaction score
Well, I finished the series. If anyone is interested, I'm game for chatting about it!