Goal.. either be a book/screenwriter!

writersliving

Registered
Reaction score
:Shrug: :Shrug:
my goal in life is to be a bookwriter or a screenwriter. which ever is the most eastiest for my the my lifestyle. I will lead being that I like to having children, I'm thinking bookwriting would be the best for me. with the lifestyle I'd like to have some day?

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
writersliving said:
:Shrug: :Shrug:
my goal in life is to be a bookwriter or a screenwriter. which ever is the most eastiest for my the my lifestyle. I will lead being that I like to having children, I'm thinking bookwriting would be the best for me. with the lifestyle I'd like to have some day?

Whichever one you want to pursue most passionately will be the "easiest" for you.

black winged fighter

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Both involve a good deal of time and effort and a few worry lines. However, since they both involve writing, you can go ahead and start getting all your ideas down and paper. Look at them, and think whether they would work as books or as movies. Play around with a few short stories to see if writing for readers tickles your fancy. Do a few story boards, or some photography to see if visual might be your style.
Whatever you choose, your passion for it will be what turns it from a difficult chore into a labour of love.