Legend of Dragoon

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
Anyone besides me ever play this?
I'm actually kind of surprised the devloper never made a sequel, or at least a similar game...

Elidibus

Over 9000!!!!!!!
Registered
Reaction score
No. I can't come out to play. My muse won't let me
Holy crap! I LOVE this game!

Found it in the bargain bin around the turn of the century and picked it up. Man, what an awesome story! And the game play was unique and challenging. Though I figured out the plot by the second disk. Still awesome, though. I've replayed it a few times since then but not recently.

And Rose was my favorite character. She's totally awesome and cute to boot! Though, her dragoon magic really sucked...

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I really liked the story.
Timed combat system wasn't so bad once you got the hang of it.
I just wish I could play it with modern graphics...
Only character I liked more than Rose was the Divine Dragon, pity it died.

LOG

Lagrangian
Registered
Reaction score
Mine all play fine :)

Don't tell anyone, but I borrowed this game form an old friend about...10 years ago, and I haven't returned it >.> He hasn't asked for it either.

DragonHeart

Oerba Yun Fang
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thefinalfantasy.com
I got this game when it was first released and still have it to this day. I never did beat it but I was so very close...Rose is an awesome character. I even have a Rose figurine. <3 I still remember to this day the very first time I played and seeing Rose swooping down in all her Dark Dragoon glory to save the day...wicked.

Some of the bosses were so hard though. I still remember the first time I took on Lloyd, I had Rose solo him cause no one else would stay alive long enough to do any damage haha. It helps that I play favorites so she was my highest level lol. Astral Drain ftw.

I would love love love to see it updated for a newer generation. Or selfishly for me cause I would love to play it with even PS2 quality graphics and better music. =P

icerose

Lost in School Work
Registered
Reaction score
It was a really fun game, I got to the flying city and our playstation died. I wish I could take a few of the old games and get them remade with newer graphics.

Status
Not open for further replies.