So I created a random fact generator about the Office BS'er...

lucidzfl

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
Every workplace has one... You know the type, the ex special forces lothario who's bedded hundreds of women, and has millions in real estate up in Manhattan and only works because he gets bored easily right? Typically this is a guy with a slack work ethic and calls in a lot...

Well we've got a guy here who takes the cake. Just last week he told us he had an IQ of 180... So anyway, upon his supposed return from Puerto Rico this last weekend, he doesn't show up for two days. I get a call monday night that says that he is still in PR, and got attacked by a pack of wild dogs and had to kill them with his bare hands in order to save several small children. He'd be in on Wednesday.

He's commented on how he travels to PR so often he should just buy a private jet and he's currently thinking about buying an Aston Martin. (Btw, from OUR job he should make about 50K a year)

So this took the cake. I sat down and created a random fact generator using different introductions, descriptors, names, etc, and it puts it altogethor to form a sentence.

It was actually a fun little exercise. If anyone's board, give it a looksie. Any feedback is appreciated too!

http://tnh1.businessnetonline.com/Generator.php

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Are Daniel and Eddie Gomez related?

Will they sue the panties off you and/or snap your neck like a twig using Delta Force unarmed combat techniques when someone tells them about this?

-Derek

lucidzfl

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
Are Daniel and Eddie Gomez related?

Will they sue the panties off you and/or snap your neck like a twig using Delta Force unarmed combat techniques when someone tells them about this?

-Derek

I modified the name of the person who this was. Are you talking about gabriel gomez the dude with the facial hair?

definitely not related.

Also, yes, to the above poster, some ridiculous stuff like that comes up. It makes me laugh.

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
Are you talking about gabriel gomez the dude with the facial hair?
Daniel Gomez appears in the Little Knows Facts line and Edward or Eddie Gomez appears in the results:
Little Known Facts about Daniel Gomez
No one has ever found this out, but Edward Gomez, while being tortured, confessed that he has over $100000000 in the bank.

-Derek

lucidzfl

Back from the dead
Registered
Reaction score
Daniel Gomez appears in the Little Knows Facts line and Edward or Eddie Gomez appears in the results:

-Derek

ROFL!

Thanks for the heads up! lol I didn't change that part. Thanks.

And yeah he knows it exists, I showed it to him. He got a huge kick out of it.