• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Mentor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

T.Clark

Newbie in the house!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.thewordswithinme.com
I was hoping to find a mentor to help me with my first novel. I'm not looking for someone to hold my hand step by step, but someone to point me in the right direction so to speak. I am really determined to write the best novel I can possibly write, but I find myself a little lost in the mass of information and opinions that are about there about writing a novel.

I'm working on a women's fiction novel now, and was just looking for someone to bounce ideas off of, who can provide constructive critism, and who is willing to teach me the art of writing (professionally) because I am very willing to learn.

Is there someone willing to be a mentor to me, or should I just keep weeding through the info out there? I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get my novel published.

Thanks in advance.

Status
Not open for further replies.