PDA

View Full Version : Beta reader needed for lesbian fiction

Tenpercent
07-21-2009, 08:55 AM
I didn't see a forum here specifically for gay & lesbian writers or beta readers.

Nor have I been able to locate beta readers for lesbian fiction on-line other than those who are into Xena fan fiction.

Is there anyone here who would be interested in reading a romantic/erotic, lesbian novella?

Or if not, can anyone direct me to a website?

Thank you.

Forbidden Snowflake
07-21-2009, 04:01 PM
Sure, hit me with it, but I'm working for Uni at the moment, quite a bit, so I might not be the fastest, but I would try hard :D PM me.

And now, did someone say Xena fan fiction? WHERE? :D

Just kidding.

Tenpercent
07-22-2009, 07:07 AM
Hi Forbidden Snowflake
I sent you an e-mail from the website here, but don't know if you got it or not, since I haven't heard back from you.

Maryn
07-22-2009, 04:52 PM
Tenpercent, this site does have a board for Erotica (http://www.absolutewrite.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=43) of all kinds. I'm guessing that if you posted your request there, you might find other erotica writers able to beta, regardless of the type of erotica.

Maryn, whose plate is full

Forbidden Snowflake
07-22-2009, 05:08 PM
Hi Forbidden Snowflake
I sent you an e-mail from the website here, but don't know if you got it or not, since I haven't heard back from you.

I forgot that the Mail goes to my other address which I rarely check, sorry. You have a reply now from my regular address! :)

Tenpercent
07-22-2009, 08:39 PM
Thank you very much - I didn't realize there was a board for it. Still finding my way around.

JDidGirl
07-23-2009, 12:23 AM
I didn't see a forum here specifically for gay & lesbian writers or beta readers.

Nor have I been able to locate beta readers for lesbian fiction on-line other than those who are into Xena fan fiction.

Is there anyone here who would be interested in reading a romantic/erotic, lesbian novella?

Or if not, can anyone direct me to a website?

Thank you.

I would love to help someone with beta... never have before, but I would give it a shot...

Tenpercent
07-23-2009, 06:56 AM
Hi JDidGirl

I will send you private message at this website.

Tenpercent
07-24-2009, 02:18 AM
Thanks to all who responded.
I am not needing any more Beta readers at this time.

CLOSED