I. Am in love. With Dakota Fanning.

ShowerInspiration

Registered
Reaction score
So. Today I saw Push. Normally, I hate Dakota Fanning and all her blonde dumbness. But when I saw Push, and I saw her colored hair, her "grown up" looking body, swearing and shooting?! :LilLove:

FYI: I'm 16 so going "Ga Ga" over a 15 year old is perfectly legal fine.

Toothpaste

THE RECKLESS RESCUE is out now!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.adriennekress.com
Then you'll probably love her as a vampire in New Moon (not so much because of the content, but I imagine she'll be pretty sassy as a vampire, and you seem to like that ;) )

Personally I don't know how you could have ever considered her a bitch. Out of all those obnoxious child actors, she (and Abigail Breslin) seem to have retained a level of decency and sweetness despite being so young in such an evil business. Plus they are both highly talented actresses.

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
Hm, I liked her to begin with, she was quite talented and very intelligent both with her work for screen and off. For me I loved her in Push because I've been waiting for her to "grow up", not as in years, but as in maturity and roles to show her growing maturity. And that was a pretty complex character for her to do, not that I doubted she could do it, she's done complex relative to her age before. Maybe "complex" isn't the word, but it sounds right to me.
Glad you enjoyed it and like her now, that counts for something! :D

trocadero

Registered
Reaction score
Website
carolynwoulfe.livejournal.com
I thought she was okay in Push, but I thought it was a poor film. It seemed to try too hard to be cool and it just didn't make it. There was just something not right. Definitely a weak plot, although I love that whole SPOILER - highlight to see tampering with people's memories thing- it's always a goody.

Samantha's_Song

At least I don't need backing-up
Registered
Reaction score
I love Dakota Fanning in Man on fire, I think she's really sweet in that. In fact, I love everything about that film and it makes me cry every time I see it.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Dakota is way too old for me. I'm dating embryos now.

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
Personally I don't know how you could have ever considered her a bitch. Out of all those obnoxious child actors, she (and Abigail Breslin) seem to have retained a level of decency and sweetness despite being so young in such an evil business. Plus they are both highly talented actresses.

I agree 100%.

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
It'll be a cold day in Hell before I forget War of the Worlds and forgive anyone associated with that junk, especially the shrieking idiot child.

-Derek

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I didn't know she was 15. The first time I saw her she was 12 and I couldn't stand the way she kept on giggling and rambling... but then I was 12 as well.

She's growing up.

Quite coincidentally, so are you.

It's amazing what happens to boys and girls between 12 and 15. Suddenly that giggling and rambling is quite ok.