I'm not posing nude anymore.

Wayne K

Banned
Reaction score
Had a few the other night (suprise) and the wife got to taking pictures. I didn't mind my fatness ness ness when I was real fat, but now that it's almost gone, it's a whole new ballgame. I can see the 20 pounds that need to go clearly now.

Questions? Suggestions? PMs?

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
Had a few the other night (suprise) and the wife got to taking pictures. I didn't mind my fatness ness ness when I was real fat, but now that it's almost gone, it's a whole new ballgame. I can see the 20 pounds that need to go clearly now.

Questions? Suggestions? PMs?

stop eating, biotch.

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Increase your exercise and cut back on your calories. If you drink soda, switch to water. Try smaller portions. Limit the white stuff - white bread, white sugar, white rice.

And cut out the High Fructose Corn Syrup. That crap will make you fat, bloated and sluggish faster than anything. Also, watch your sodium. They sneak it in everywhere.

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
PERK....I came in expecting to see.....well, never mind.

I have just the opposite problem. Could you email me your unwanted pounds?

I have just about vanished.

dgrintalis

'Tis true, she is a monstergirl
Registered
Reaction score
Betwixt a nightmare and a veil of shadowy dark
And cut out the High Fructose Corn Syrup. That crap will make you fat, bloated and sluggish faster than anything. Also, watch your sodium. They sneak it in everywhere.

Good one, I forgot about that. I gave it up years ago and it was amazing how much better I felt in just a few days. It's also scary just how much food it's in.

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
Good one, I forgot about that. I gave it up years ago and it was amazing how much better I felt in just a few days. It's also scary just how much food it's in.

Oh, me too! My energy level went right through the roof, I needed less sleep, my weight became easier to maintain and control. It's interesting to see what they sneak into food. I'm a huge fan of cooking from scratch with good ingredients.

dgrintalis

'Tis true, she is a monstergirl
Registered
Reaction score
Betwixt a nightmare and a veil of shadowy dark
Is there high fructose corn syrup in Hostess Fruit Pies? Because that's a deal breaker for me.

Rob, I would bet money there is. It's foul, nasty stuff.

Oh, me too! My energy level went right through the roof, I needed less sleep, my weight became easier to maintain and control. It's interesting to see what they sneak into food. I'm a huge fan of cooking from scratch with good ingredients.

I'm vegan and I eat mostly organic - it makes a huge difference.

brainstorm77

practical experience, FTW
Registered
Reaction score
Thanks for the heads up Wayne on no more nudes!

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Rob, I would bet money there is. It's foul, nasty stuff.
You'd be surprised at what contains HFCS. It's the most common food additive around. I'd say it's in about 95% of any food that has any kind of "sweetness" to it. Even some health foods!

Go through your pantry and check it out, people. You'd be surprised at the extent to which it's being used nowadays.

melaniehoo

And thus we begin the edits
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.melaniehoo.com
:tongue

I'm trying to figure out what's preventing these last five pounds from coming off (or why they keep coming back). We eat really healthy so I'm thinking it must be the hfcs.

Reaction score
Well damn it, just as the depression hit, this, and I feel ten times worse.