Share :D What is your perfect life like?

LittleFlowerLei

Reverse psychologist
Registered
Reaction score
okay, lets just say this is a no-holdes bar (is that right? *shrugs*) lifetime and you can have anything and everything you've ever wanted. You can marry anyone, be as wealthy as you want, and do ANYTHING you want.

Now, what would all that be to you?

I'll start:

I'll marry Johnny Depp, and we'll have two kids. Well, one technically. I would want to adopt one that looks like blond Toby in the Sweeney Todd movie :3 we would live in london on my massively huge thing of land with a pretty lake on one side, a country house on the other, and one huge mansion in the front with an enormous library filled with anything and everything I love to read, a huge theatre room with every video game console and game ever made all plugged into a theatre sized tv.

I'll wear all styles of lolita fashion (Look it up on google :D reeeaaall pretty.) and, ironically, my study (where I do my writing :D ) will be just a small room facing towards the enormous and bright gardens!

(I have no life, so I've thought this way too through) I just wanted to ask this because I know what my perfect life would be like, but what about everybody else?

Mumut

Well begun is half done...
Registered
Reaction score
With no holds barred, I'd return to Papua New Guinea as it was before Independence and work in the bush with the people. No need for fashion and all that waste of money. Loads of real friendship. Incredible anthropology. No TV or cinema but a bit of danger from time to time - the perfect life!

Caramia

Alliteration Afflicted
Registered
Reaction score
First, I'd travel - a lot. Then I'd get a small chunk of hilly land, maybe 1k acres, a modest cabin, maybe three bedrooms at most and a ten foot tall stone fence all around the land. Ponds, streams, maybe a lake. A huge barn, or two. Tons of ancient trees. Animals galore, mainly horses. A sanctuary basically, but all mine.

A green jeep, a serene garden for scenery and another for food. Hammocks scattered through the grounds.

This is after I set up my father in his dream life as well as an uncle and an aunt or two and a couple of friends that come to mind I'd like to see happy. And of course, see that my daughter has full education and travels.

No marriage for me but I might be open to attending or hosting gatherings with some handsome heartthrobs.

Pepper

I IS PRANCING
Registered
Reaction score
Website
houseofpeppers.blogspot.com
Live in a medium sized home with a gorgeous tropical (but cosy) garden, complete with timber decking and inset water features. Don't forget the undercover self-cleaning lap pool with glass side, looking out over a rainforest vista. The house shouldn't be too big, but have innovative storage space and be very well laid out. Of course, designer furniture and decore. :D

I'll be an established artist and author. I don't have to work by deadlines and am free to create when and how I want.

I'd of course be married by then, and my hubby and I will travel to the most exotic locations around the world, business class. ;) I'll learn to speak Japanese, French and Swahili. :D

I would be able to afford the most expensive treatments for my skin- no more dry skin! No more crappy complexion! I would be able to maintain hair extensions also, so I can a generous amount of stunning hair.

I would have a personal trainer to help keep my hubby and myself fit. We would get a deep tissue massage in the comfort of our home every second day.

Both my hubby and I would have wardrobes full of designer fashion labels.

None of our friends would need to work, so we could spend any day of the week with them, and go on regular trips to exciting destinations together. No one has a mortgage anymore. :D

*sigh* Okay, I think that's it. ^_^

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
okay, lets just say this is a no-holdes bar (is that right? *shrugs*) lifetime and you can have anything and everything you've ever wanted.

It's already a "no holds barred" life for me because my desires are simple and attainable. But I'll play.

I'll be with my guy in a city/town/place that strikes a chord in both of us, in a home that's comfortable but not opulent. No mansions for me. There will be enough money that I/we don't have to stress and can get the things we want, but not so much we're gagging on the stuff. Enough that we can do the things we enjoy or just want to try. Scuba diving/surfing/swimming in the Maldives springs to mind as something I'd like to do.

I'll still write for a living, and he'll pursue his dreams--and me.

A good kitchen is important because I like to cook--but I'll take functional over huge.

Kids, definitely, but I don't have a magic number.

I won't do any gardening. I'll wear the same things I wear now because I like my style.

Yeah, I don't want for much. :)

Samantha's_Song

At least I don't need backing-up
Registered
Reaction score
In my perfect life I'd be healthy and have the lovely little figure I did in my twenties. I'd be married to Jean Reno, living in a nice old fashioned house in Paris/France, no kids, and he'd give up making most of his films because he'd be making love to me all day instead. Oh, and in my spare time, between making love, I'd be writing novels that got published, and I'd let Jean star in the films of them. :D

Marcus

sept 5th and I'm Out
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I would have an original thought that makes life better across the land and everyone lives happily ever after...

no seriously..

I'd own an air ship and live in it as i travel around the world doing nothing in particular except enjoy life...

When the "what would you do if you won the lottery" conversation happens, i always start with, "I'd buy a freaken dirigible and have it big enough to carry a land rover suv inside it! get the ship "landable" so that the suv can be on and off loaded, and just travel around in the most eccentric way anyone on earth ever thought about..."

after i tell people this, they get a new appreciation for just how far flung My ideas can get... lol :D

Last edited:

Lisa Cox

Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I'd be a published author, living in a four-bedroom town-house I bought with my own money, with two cats and a dog. My son would have a passion for something (I don't care what -- I just want him to have a drive for something), and I'd have a second baby. The SO would have his own restaurant.

And I'd have a cleaner.

Then one day, I'd slip in the back of my local cinema and watch one of my novels play out on the big screen.

Last edited:
Reaction score
I'd be rendered medically infertile overnight by a painless procedure, so I wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant to one of my harem - Jared, Shannon, Colin, Joaquin, Tim, Jeff, Thorpey, the two Jameses and John Mayer.

Everyone in the world would know how to spell.

I'd have homes in Sydney, Florence and Edinburgh and spend my time writing novels (while not seeing to my man harem, each individual willing to drop everything and meet me wherever I am in the world at a moment's notice).

I'd never have to get my roots done because my hair would grow the exact shade of blonde I want.

The scars on my legs and chest would, of course, be healed.

That's about it, really. Money, travel, fame, publication, awards and lots of sex with the hottest guys on the planet.

thethinker42

Abnormal Romance Author
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.gallagherwitt.com
I'd be rendered medically infertile overnight by a painless procedure, so I wouldn't have to worry about getting pregnant to one of my harem - Jared, Shannon, Colin, Joaquin, Tim, Jeff, Thorpey, the two Jameses and John Mayer.

You forgot Gerard, Hugh, Enrique, and the showered version of Rpattz.

Otherwise...yeah...totes...there with ya.

Kenzie

Registered
Reaction score
I would own a very large portion of land, mostly wild, beautiful Australian bush, in Northern New South Wales. My husband (the one I'm currently married to!) and I would live in a modest but beautiful house that we built ourselves, and we would have goats that we would milk and make cheese from, solar, wind and or/water power, and a huge, productive vegetable garden. Elsewhere on our land, far enough away that we each have privacy but close enough to walk or ride a quad bike to, my three best friends of 20 years would each have their own dream home, living as they choose and being able to spend their time doing whatever they love most. We would have a central area where we would come together to party, watch films together, play games, whatever we feel like. Of course, I would be a full-time novelist. I think we would have children.

This is where we would spend six months of the year. The other six months would be spent living/travelling somewhere else in the world. We would definitely own an apartment in Barcelona which we would return to every few years.

And, venturing more into the zone of impossibility, my health issues and problems due to some severe injuries I've had would just go away. My husband would learn to feel at peace with himself and the hands he's been dealt. And no-one would die unless they had lived a full and happy life.

MattW

Company Man
Registered
Reaction score
I would crush my enemies, see them driven before me, and hear the lamentations of their women...

ETA - You're perfect life?

ginnyweasley777

Registered
Reaction score
I'd actually have some money for once. I'd love to write my own book. Find a nice bloke, get married and have kids. Oh, and move from the awful town that I live in to a nice place in the country. That would be just perfect.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
I've answered something like this before... never hurts to re-hash your dream...

(I already found the abandoned old house I want to buy in Jackson (and fix up) It's a very sweet Victorian that's falling apart.) I want to live in a little Victorian house that I remodelled, near enough to see my sis, but not so close she and her kids are at my house every day. I want to write books for a living, and go to cons and take pictures with people dressed as my characters. Maybe there will be movies, but I see myself staying off the red carpet- instead I'll go and hang out with fans standing outside waiting for the movie to open!

JLCwrites

Registered
Reaction score
Live on a few forested acres.
Have a garden.
Be near a small college town.
And of course, be with my family.

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
okay, lets just say this is a no-holdes bar (is that right? *shrugs*) lifetime and you can have anything and everything you've ever wanted. You can marry anyone, be as wealthy as you want, and do ANYTHING you want.
Hmmm, let's see... Anything?...

Well first I’d buy an island. Then I'd build a huge, impenetrable fortress with all the latest technology as well as my own satellites, defense systems etc.

Then I’d hire an army and create my own sinister secret organization.

Then I’d spend the rest of my time plotting diabolical ways to either rule or destroy the world.

Oh, and I'd also change my name, while I was at it, to something cool, cryptic and villainy like Mr. Meen or Dr. Evil.

jennontheisland

the world is at my command
Registered
Reaction score
I'd have a man, a one room loft apartment, I'd only have to deal with people when I wanted to, I'd work from 2pm to 6pm 4 days a week and make enough money to keep us happily provided for and allow for an annual vodka tour of Scandanavia.

Oh, and I want a girlfriend with big boobs too.

bettielee

I'm a sparkly fairy princess!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
bettielee.wordpress.com
I'd have a man, a one room loft apartment, I'd only have to deal with people when I wanted to, I'd work from 2pm to 6pm 4 days a week and make enough money to keep us happily provided for and allow for an annual vodka tour of Scandanavia.

Oh, and I want a girlfriend with big boobs too.

beware.... lest you ask for too much jennontheisland!

the girlfriend might steal your man and your loft apt, and then you would have to kill her...

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
How about Professor Devious?

It makes you seem cerebral and yet also threatening at the same time.
Excellent! If my "perfect life" fantasy ever comes true, consider yourself hired to join my Inner Council of Diabolical Geniuses.

jennontheisland

the world is at my command
Registered
Reaction score
Hey man, if Peaches gets Shannon, Colin, Joaquin, Tim, Jeff, Thorpey, the two Jameses and John Mayer and homes in Sydney, Florence and Edinburgh; and Sam gets Jean Reno and a nice old fashioned house in Paris/France; and Matt gets ... well, I think you see my point.

I get to have my cake and eat it too. :tongue