Through & through punctures. (Warning: Violent content)

Caramia

Alliteration Afflicted
Registered
Reaction score
Okay so real life experience isn't a requirement on this one. (Feel free to dress it up as speculation)

I'm coming up to a scene where there will be folks hanging from hooks. The hooks are supposed to act as restraints as well. I am not an expert in this area or what is or isn't possible.

The first idea I had was dual hooks per person inserted from front to back at the point between the shoulder joint and collarbone (Anyone know exactly what that spot is called?). I suppose it could just as easily be done back to front, guess I'm factoring in the restraint part here. Not sure why I think it would be harder to get off the first way. Close to right?

I *think* this would avoid vital spots that would be fatal from mere puncture. Am I right? I figure it would be possible to trip over vital blood flow and for the person to bleed to death if the hook is removed but not as long as it remains in place. Maybe?

Sorry for the details. I falter when I get to these scenes and they become a bit of a barrier because I keep postponing due to my worries that I am not gonna do it justice, this way I hope to remove the excuse :)

Appreciate any time and tips you folks can offer :)

Caramia

Alliteration Afflicted
Registered
Reaction score
Ignore the message I sentcha, got it working - thanks! :)

Reading now.