Anyone use their speaker bureau?

Jehovah-Meqaddeshkem
(The Lord Makes Me Holy)
Exodus 31:1-14

Louise Bergmann DuMont:Coffee:
www.louisedumont.com
www.njcwg.blogspot.com
www.cafemochlight.blogspot.com
Recent Releases: GRACE BY THE CUP: A BREAK FROM THE DAILY GRIND & FAITH-DIPPED CHOCOLATE: RICH ENCOURAGEMENT TO SWEETEN YOUR DAY
Coming Soon... THE STRENGTH OF A WHISPER

ldumont999

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.louisedumont.com
Thanks for responding.

I am a CLASS graduate and there were a number of men in our group (American Keswick, NJ, 2004). I don't think it was quite 99% women but they were definetly in the majority ;).

I will be going to Glorietta this year as well. I've heard a few good things about the CLASS speakers' bureau but I was wondering if anyone from this group could add something. I'd like to know how many people actually booked engagements through their service.

I do a bit of speaking and I've taught at a number of writers' conferences but I'd like to expand my audience.

Jehovah-Meqaddeshkem
(The Lord Makes Me Holy)
Exodus 31:1-14

Louise Bergmann DuMont:Coffee:
www.louisedumont.com
www.njcwg.blogspot.com
www.cafemochlight.blogspot.com
Recent Releases: GRACE BY THE CUP: A BREAK FROM THE DAILY GRIND & FAITH-DIPPED CHOCOLATE: RICH ENCOURAGEMENT TO SWEETEN YOUR DAY
Coming Soon... THE STRENGTH OF A WHISPER

WriteRead

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
Website
dan-skies.blogspot.com
Idumont, if I may correct you here: "Meqaddeshkem" means in Hebrew "Makes YOU (male/female, second pronoun, plural) holy".

"Makes ME holy" would be "Mekadsheni".

(Being from Israel, I speak Hebrew. The word didn't change during the centuries.)

Dan

ldumont999

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.louisedumont.com
Thanks

:Smack:
Thank you for the correction. That was taken from a book that gave various names for God -- but I certainly do want the translantion to be correct. I appreciate your taking the time to let me know the accurate meaning. You are a blessing.

(Note my corrected signature:cool :).

ldumont999

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.louisedumont.com
Again, Thanks

I changed the "me" to "you" (Jehovah-Meqaddeshkem, The Lord Makes You Holy, Exodus 31:1-14). Is that correct?? I did not change "Meqaddeshkem" to "Mekadsheni" because apparently the Hebrew word used in Exodus 31:1-14 is actually Meqaddeshkem.

May I write you directly (off list) to pass by you a few additional questions in regard to the names of God?

God Bless,

Status
Not open for further replies.