• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

X-posted: Need a goal buddy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SpiderGal

Princess of Nerds
Registered
Reaction score
I posted this on Goals and Accomplishments but then figured this might be a better place, so I've reposted it here.

As goal buddies, I'd expect both of us to exchange each other's writing goals (monthly/weekly), keep each other posted on the progress, share successes and failures, etc., and occasionally go out for disco nights, too. (Ok, I was kidding on the last one!)

Let me know if anyone is interested!

Last edited:

MsGneiss

Registered
Reaction score
Hi SpiderGal -

I would love to be your writing buddy. My first novel is currently in week 2 of editor review, and I'm wrapping up my second. I write satires, although my current WIP has a bit of a chic-lit feel to it (that I will eradicate by the end of my edits).

I'd love to message/email each other periodically about goals and progress, and possibly swap for beta reads, if there is such an opportunity.

Let me know!

(P.S. If you're in NYC, disco night is so NOT out of the question!)

Status
Not open for further replies.