• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Vampire Moon - Story In Need of Beta Reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beanacre0

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hello, my username is Beanacre0 and I am a sixteen year old girl who wants to get her fiction story, Vampire Moon, finished before her Seventeenth birthday in January, and possibly published at some point. I am on chapter three and I write 5 pages in word with the font Times New Roman in size 12. Problem is, I'm not very confident it is that good and need a Beta Reader to help me. I also tend to make a few spelling mistakes that Word never pick up on.
So I need someone who doesn't mind reading a WIP, has done Beta Reading before and reads Fantasty/Adventure stories. The Blurb is as follows:

Charlie was a defiant and headstrong young woman, not interested in the woman's duties, from a small town called Fadon (Fade-On). But she was definitely human. But that all changed in the aftermath of a prophesy about a Vampire accidently changed during a Vampire Moon on the Night of the Devil. A vampire that was destined to bring about the fall of the Vampire Empire that regined over the lands of Parfain (Par-Fay-Ain). With the help of Amelia Dewsbury, her son Marco, the last in the line of the Witches and Warlocks, and a handsome Vampire who refuses to kill called Falcon, she will embark on a journey to bring an end of the Empire's horrific and terrible reign.

The story is set in the medieval times and Parfain is supposed to be England. Where Amelia Dewsbury lives is called Funlock and is supposed to be London.
If you are intersted can you please Email/PM me with your email address and details. I will then decide who I want and send you the story. If you just want to read it, it can be found on FanFiction.net under Beanacre0.

Thank You
Beanacre0

Last edited:

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to the Cooler Beanacre.

It doesn't sound like you're actually ready for a beta yet. Generally the beta stage is after the book is finished and after you've made it as good as you possibly can. While the story is in progress, you'd probably have better luck posting a chapter or two in Share Your Work (password: vista) for critique. You can also go down the Sandbox and get some help with plot points or story ideas if you need it.

Greenify13

Fair Maiden of War.
Registered
Reaction score
I agree with Cyia, 100%. You should wait before you get yourself a beta, if you need people to read it and give you help with a critique then SYW is the right place for you right now. You don't need to rush into having a beta any time soon. :)
Good luck, if you need any help with AW or writing, let me know. I'll try to help or find someone that can help better. :)

Cyia

Rewriting My Destiny
Registered
Reaction score
There's also a Teens Writing for Teens thread in Young Adult where you can get help or input or just hang out with people your age who are also writers.

Status
Not open for further replies.