PDA

View Full Version : Beta Reader and/or writing partner available. :)

Chalula88
07-08-2009, 09:22 PM
Hi,

I am willing to beta for anyone who needs it. The process of reading other people's works really sparks mine and helps me move forward with my manuscript.

I can give a very in depth beta read, down to grammatical errors and awkward sentence flow, but I can also give general impressions of the work.

I don't need a beta right now as I am in the early stages of a first draft, but would love someone to IM/email with in regards to our writing woes. This could be the same person as I am beta reading for, but doesn't have to be.

I am writing a sort of alternative/experimental scifi/fantasy. I am interested in pretty much anything, but I'd rather pass on historical or tolkien style fantasy.

Thanks guys!

Miss Endless
07-08-2009, 10:51 PM
Hey there!
I am looking for a more in depth beta reader for my YA fantasy in first person perspective, complete at 80 000 words. Let me know if you are interested, the synopsis and query are up in SYW if you want to see what you are getting yourself into.
Thank-you!

Matera the Mad
07-09-2009, 05:20 AM
How about a prehistoric fantasy with a quirky personality? Character-driven, no elves or cute sidekicks, not heavy on magic, and not your everyday caveman trip either. I'm just looking for a general impression, one read-through would make me happy. No obligation to read the whole thing.