Fun?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
Huh?

Who is this "Fun" and why should I do anything for him or her?

Is this some kinda cult thing or something?

Or is this maybe some new government program???

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Fun

I looked it up in the dictionary and I still don't understand it. Can someone explain it to me, please?

Nicholas S.H.J.M Woodhouse

swooping after you
Registered
Reaction score
watcher said:
What's everybody doing for fun this summer?

:banana:

OOOhhhhh where to start?

Well, in the second week of July I have a comedy closed door gig coming up with my stand-up buddies in Brighton, UK - very excited about that. I get to do whatever I feel like behind the justification of 'its only a bit of fun'.

On Sunday some friends and I are spending the night with the (Famous Irish Drink) Book of Records, a ritual where we each get given three world records to attempt. They are chosen at random. They have to be attempted. (doesn't really sound like fun - but its amazing stuff).

Anyway, thats all I know for now. One fun thing at a time.

Nique.

oswann

Grumpy
Registered
Reaction score
In some smarty pants place like everyone else writ
Unique said:
Fun

I looked it up in the dictionary and I still don't understand it. Can someone explain it to me, please?

It's a little tricky to get the hang of at first but it involves poking dogs with sticks. I tried it once with an amateur club. It was okay, a bit overated, but okay. Maybe a 6.5 out of 10. Depends on the dog.

Os.

Bethamint

I'm going to a rolling stones concert with my boyfriend!
I can't wait :D

brokenfingers

Walkin' That Road
Registered
Reaction score
I called around some and I think it's some newfangled disease going around.

Some friends of mine had it last weekend and they were all grouchy and moody when they came to work that Monday. They also had fits of uncontrollable giggling and seemed winded and out of sorts too.

Good thing I worked all weekend and stayed home like a good responsible person or else I might've caught the bug myself!

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
On July 1 my entire family (13 of us) are going to Ireland for a week. Dad has booked a private tour coach and we're going to travel from Dublin to Shannon. Guinness, Waterford, Blarney Stone, castles and pubs and more. I have never been to Ireland (my ancestry is Irish -- that's where the o in Dawno comes from) so this is the trip of a lifetime for me.

aka eraser

Fish Whisperer
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.frankbaron.com
I'll be spending some time up at the family cottage fishing, laying around, fishing and probably a bit of fishing.

You can see a few pics from last summer here. (Just ignore that self-serving promo at the end.)

CACTUSWENDY

An old, sappy, and happy one.
Kind Benefactor
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
:popcorn: ...fun?...(contemplating the lent in my navel) I guess fun is like beauty, an all in the eye of the beholder type thingy. (Ohhh, a shiny something-or-other) Am open to suggestions. (wow, toe jam) :popcorn:

Kida Adelyne

Me got zero cookies!
Registered
Reaction score
I'm enjoying not having school, until I become bored out of my mind. Besides for that I'll be doing pretty much what I always do, without the guilt of not doing my homework.

aboyd

Sandwich Maker
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.outshine.com
I think this Summer I will possibly get laid, and maybe invite some friends over for a game night, too. Both of those things seem like fun to me.

I do not think I have any other fun plans. Oh! Wait! I might see that Batman movie. Maybe that will be fun.

-Tony

Unique

Agent of Doom
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
aboyd said:
I think this Summer I will possibly get laid, and maybe invite some friends over for a game night, too. Both of those things seem like fun to me.

-Tony

Is this one event, or two? Just curious.....

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Fun? Well, I try to revel in the joy of life every moment I can.

That said, the second week of August we rent a beach house on Long Beach Island, NJ. It's more about relaxation than fun, though. Ah...I can hardly wait. The surf, the sand, the sun. The call of the gulls. The smell of sunscreen and the sea. From our balcony you can look one way and see the ocean, and look the other to see the bay. I love that place.

diana

Status
Not open for further replies.