PDA

View Full Version : Is it possible to make a table here?

dnic
07-06-2009, 05:19 AM
Just a quick question, is it possible to make a table here? I tried using it with the:

column 1|column 2|colunm 3

But it doesn't work. And since HTML code is off...help?

Edit: I looked around and thought that this is the best place to put it. If it's wrong though, would a mod please move it? :) Thank you!

BenPanced
07-06-2009, 05:28 AM
AW is limited on the HTML coding permitted (see the toolbar above the reply form in Advanced Mode) and I don't think TABLE is one you can use. I've never seen one in the boards.

dnic
07-06-2009, 05:42 AM
Oh. I saw it somewhere before. Must have gotten it wrong. - winces - Alright. Thank you! :)

Medievalist
07-06-2009, 07:38 AM
dnic, it's not possible.

What would you like to do? It's possible I could help.

benbradley
07-06-2009, 08:50 AM
Cligk on "IMG" code in the lower left of the bottom of the screen in the little "Posting Rules" box. It'll show you want you can do and how to do it. It's code that's made to be sort-of like HTML, but is 'safer' when there are unmatched tags and stuff. Or maybe the vB-code thing too.

dnic
07-06-2009, 09:49 AM
dnic, it's not possible.

What would you like to do? It's possible I could help.

I was trying to see if I can make a table to organize the betas of the "willing beta" thread. I thought it might make it easier to find the betas for the genres that you're looking for. :)

Probably would just over-complicate things though. Heh.

Cligk on "IMG" code in the lower left of the bottom of the screen in the little "Posting Rules" box. It'll show you want you can do and how to do it. It's code that's made to be sort-of like HTML, but is 'safer' when there are unmatched tags and stuff. Or maybe the vB-code thing too.

Oh I see! So that's what they're there for (missed it earlier)...Thanks!