Which Starship Captain Are You?

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
The only test worth taking in the multiverse!

(I never noticed how much Avery Brooks looks like Idris Elba playing Stringer Bell!)

Your result for the Which Starship Captain Are You? test...

You are the Emissary of the Prophets, Benjamin Lafayette Sisko!

26% Benjamin_Sisko, 19% Kathryn_Janeway, 22% Jean-Luc_Picard, 19% Johnathan_Archer, 20% William_Adama and 22% James_T_Kirk!

686766923956638427.jpeg

the Which Starship Captain Are You? test at HelloQuizzy

Ambrosia

Grand Duchess
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Captain Underrated! errrr... Captain Johnathan Archer!

25% Benjamin_Sisko, 14% Kathryn_Janeway, 16% Jean-Luc_Picard, 38% Johnathan_Archer, 5% William_Adama and 24% James_T_Kirk!
14567087569766689908.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png

A pioneer ... I like that! :D

Last edited:

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com

ChaosTitan

Around
Registered
Reaction score
Website
kellymeding.com
Benjamin Sisko, with Jonathan Archer coming in a very close second. Cool. My two favorite of the Trek series. :D

36% Benjamin_Sisko, 26% Kathryn_Janeway, 4% Jean-Luc_Picard, 33% Johnathan_Archer, 18% William_Adama and 7% James_T_Kirk!

Reaction score
I couldn't be arsed doing the test. It kept fannying about asking for personal details and I just want the results, damn it!

Sophia

Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
I really don't think I need to post a pic of Starfleet's most daring, most fearless, most legendary leading man.

I'll do it for you! Oops, too late. I think you made him angry.

t0m537.jpg

patrickstewart300x492.jpg

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
You're thinking of T.J. Hooker.
Never in my wildest fantasies.

I couldn't be arsed doing the test. It kept fannying about asking for personal details and I just want the results, damn it!
You can untick the "save results" box at the end, which skips the personal details page and just displays the results. Highlight/copy the URL and you've got 'em anyway.

To save you time, I did the test for you! Your results are 100% Janeway -- a bloody minded chipmunk on speed who thinks nothing of risking the lives of her crew on a daily basis for no reason whatsoever. You're welcome!

I'll do it for you! Oops, too late. I think you made him angry.
I've no respect for a man who allowed himself to be made into tupperware!

-Derek

Adam

Not dead.
Registered
Reaction score
Well, it took some VERY inventive answers, but I managed it.

star-wars-day-10-honiton-devon-props-firefly-mal-reynolds-nathan-fillion-browncoat.jpg

Win.

Reaction score
To save you time, I did the test for you! Your results are 100% Janeway -- a bloody minded chipmunk on speed who thinks nothing of risking the lives of her crew on a daily basis for no reason whatsoever. You're welcome!

Make it so.

PICARD! :TheWave:

That is all.

Your result for the Which Starship Captain Are You? test ...
Is there a "John Luck... Pickard" here?

21% Benjamin_Sisko, 9% Kathryn_Janeway, 37% Jean-Luc_Picard, 11% Johnathan_Archer, 26% William_Adama and 10% James_T_Kirk!
17484391607779256262.gif___1_500_1_500_cb94de6a_.png
The fans of Star Trek with more than half a brain will always vote this guy as the better of the two. In the classic "Kirk vs Picard" argument, Picard should always win because he was simply the better man. The only thing Kirk could do was fight. Picard could fight, negotiate, verbally castrate, be assimilated and not have it dominate his character afterwards, and all this with such eloquence and grace. One of the more ironic characters, in that he was French with a British accent, he would speak and people would shut up and listen. He was never one to be fooled, either, and is probably the only captain here who could competently challenge Data to a philosphical debate.

aadams73

A Work in Progress
Registered
Reaction score
33% James T. Kirk
21% Kathryn Janeway

dpaterso

Also in our Discord and IRC chat channels
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
derekpaterson.net
The fans of Star Trek with more than half a brain will always vote this guy as the better of the two.
My half a brain says "Screw you, sir!"

In the classic "Kirk vs Picard" argument, Picard should always win because he was simply the better man. The only thing Kirk could do was fight. Picard could fight,
I don't remember Kirk letting a Klingon stab him in the heart and killing him. Or remember Picard wrestling with a Gorn, and winning. Come to think of it, what's Picard's equivalent of Kirk's double ax hand attack?

<insert tumbleweed animation here>

-Derek