National Blog Posting Month ~ Every Month!

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
I have just found NaBloPoMo via Wordpress.com. The concept originated from NaNo. Instead of writing a set number of words by the end of the month, each individual makes it in their best interest to blog an entry a day to complete for the month, i.e. 31 days in July, so blog 31 entries in 31 days. The flexibility with this challenge, is that you don't get to miss out as it's for every month! There is likely to be another one in August.

I have just joined today, and it looks like a good way to interact, and meet new people and their blogs. I think that is one of the reasons I like to join up, to these kind of networks. Having the incentive of blogging every day for a month, can also be a good encouragement. The site offers optional themed writing ideas during each month. That is a good start if you get stuck on what to write.

If you'd like to take part, head over to NaBloPoMo.

I'm on there, under Trulyana.

Last edited:

truelyana

Set yourself free
Registered
Reaction score
Website
expressiveworld.com
I am finding this concept a good way to project my experiences easier day by day as I feel to express myself more from within. Instead of posting an entry every so often, this concept is giving me a little push of support, to just flow in my awareness more naturally day by day, and I feel that is a good thing as i'm releasing the truths in every available opportunity. I don't feel pressured to write neither, I just flow genuinely to express from within and it fits well with the idea of posting everyday.

A thumbs up from me. :)

Anyone ever been involved in this? Or are you interested?